Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Math class ended and I got up slowly from my seat. Niall laughed and put his arm over my shoudlers.

"Girls coming from the east! Wanna make a run for it?" Niall asked playfully.

But I took him seriously. "Yes! I actually wanna run!" I said quickly and bolted out of the classroom. I heard Niall laugh from behind me as he followed.

We made it to my locker and I quickly opened it so I don't get surrounded by girls asking me out again. I just opened my lock and swung my locker open when a hand slapped against my locker. I jumped and turned around.

"Zayn! What was that for?!" I yelled at him.

He and Niall laughed as they opened their lockers. "Just greeting you, mate," Zayn replied, grabbing his book then closing his locker.

I sighed and grabbed my books too. "And why weren't you in any of the classes today?" I asked him as we walked off to our last class, drama.

"I just went out for lunch with Perrie and we - " Zayn answered, but Niall and I cut him off by yelling out.

"Nope! Don't need to know the details!" I said.

"Then what did you do after 'lunch' with Perrie? You couldn't have taken THAT long to...'eat'," Niall said.

Zayn smiled and said, "She went to her class late and I stayed outside. You know...smoking and walking around to keep myself busy. I didn't feel like going to any class today."

"Except drama?" I asked, raising an eyebrow at him.

"Yeah...just drama. I have that class with you guys AND Perrie."

We walked in class and went to our seats. Zayn went over to Perrie and kissed her, making Niall and I gag. We laughed when Zayn gave us the finger and playfully pushed us in our seats.

"Keep it in your pants, Zayn! We don't need to see it," Niall said, laughing with me.

"Yeah, no PDA in class!" I said, laughing with Niall some more.

I heard the seat beside me get taken and I looked to see Harry. I smiled at him and he smiled back.

"Nice to see you again, Liam," Harry said politely.

"You too, Harry. Sorry for not noticing you before," I said sheepishly and blushed slightly.

"That's fine. I don't blame you. It's really mine and Louis' fault."

Louis snorted from beside Harry and said, "Speak for yourself, Styles. It's better this way, and YOU know that." Louis slightly glared at me and I turned back to Niall, who was gaping at me.

"What?" I asked Niall.

"You're TALKING to him?" Niall whispered, leaning closer to me.

"Yeah...What's wrong with that?" I asked, confused.

"Nothing, I guess..." he said.

Then Zayn spoke up when I looked at him. I noticed that Perrie and her friends (Little Mix) were also gaping at us. "Since when do you talk to him?" Zayn asked, curiosity on his face.

"Just today...2 classes before. And by the way, his name is Harry," I stated, shrugging my shoulders.

"We know...We just didn't think YOU knew HIM," Zayn said.

"Well, I do now. And don't make me feel worse about not noticing THEM before," I said.

They slowly nodded and smiled sheepishly at Harry and Louis before sitting in their seats. The teacher walked in the class and started telling us of what we had to do.