Chapter 7

Chapter 7

*Harry's POV*

I woke up the next morning, feeling surprisingly happy. But quickly changed into fear and curiosity. Why am I so happy?...Wait - It's because of Liam! He noticed me for the first time yesterday, knew my name, is my drama partner, and is, therefore, coming over so we can work on our skit! I honestly can't wait! Oh! - And also, he texted me last night! I still can't fully wrap my head around how much yesterday has changed my life. All because of Liam Payne.

I sighed happily and got up from my bed to get dressed. I was thinking about what Liam would like to see me wear, when Louis knocked on my door and walked in.

I looked to him and nodded, looking back at my closet. "Hey Lou. What's up?"

"Hey Haz. I was just about to wake you up, but you're clearly already up. Why is that?" Louis asked curiously and watched me as I finally chose what to wear.

I shrugged and put on my clothes. "Just happy for today. Thought I'd get up early to get a head start on today," I replied, smiling at him.

"You're acting weird. What do you have planned toda- Wait. It's Liam, isn't it?" Louis asked, frowning at me.

I ignored his frown and nodded happily. "Yup! He's coming over today so we can start that skit for drama. Remember, I told everyone yesterday?"

"Yeah...I remember you mentioning that. But Haz...Do you really think this is a good idea? I mean, to let him come over here, with 7 vampires in the house? Rememer when I brought El here? Look at her now! She's one of us," Louis said.

I rolled my eyes at his worrying and said, "Lou, YOU'RE the one that turned her after you dated for a year. Liam will be fine here. I trust everyone here to behave and not attack Liam when they're thirsty. Especially YOU. Do NOT, I repeat, do not drink from Liam tonight, or ever. Don't even go near him. I don't want him to get hurt and traumatized. He knows nothing about US, and I don't think anyone else wants him to," I said to him sternly.

"Do YOU want him to know about all of US?" Louis asked, narrowing his eyes at me. "Cuz if you do, I will hurt you. You know exactly why we don't associate with humans much. Especially me. I never wanted El to find out about us, but when she did, I had no choice. She was dragged into it because of me, and I regret that. I had to turn her into a vampire so she could live. I couldn't lose her then, and I can't lose her now."

I looked away from Louis and said quietly, "Maybe I do want him to know...I want to get to know him, Lou! And I'm sure he'll be curious about me too. I can't lie to him forever. It will hurt him more."

"I guess it's a good thing he doesn't have forever then," Louis said coldly.

I was taken aback by what he said, and yelled at him. "GET OUT OF MY ROOM, LOUIS! And don't come back unless you're ready to apologize and take back what you said!" 

Louis' eyes widened in shock  of me yelling at him, but I just glared back. "Haz, I didn't mean it like that! It's just that...You know he's not immortal like us - "

"Get out, Lou! Don't make me push YOU out myself!" I said angrily and pointed at my door. He nodded and walked out of my room, closing the door behind him.

I can't believe he said that! And he said it so coldly, too! He hates humans THAt much? Liam isn't anything like El. He can take care of himself! - Even though I would like to do that, but that's besides the point. The point is, Louis basically just slapped me in the face when he reminded me that Liam wasn't immortal like us. That over the years, he'll grow old and...DIE. Without me.........