Chapter 13

Chapter 13

He really wants me to leave my window open so he can climb in? Wasn't that a high climb? Was he insane?!

Should I leave my window open for him?

I shook my head and walked back in my house. My mum was beaming at me when I walked in and I looked at her questioningly. "Mum...Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Because you have a boyfriend! Hunny, why didn't you tell me that you liked him?" Mum exclaimed as she led me to the dining room to eat dinner.

Dad laughed, sitting in his seat at the table. I groaned at my mum and said, "Mum, I already told you this. Harry isn't my boyfriend."

"Not yet he isn't. But he will be, am I right?" Mum said excitedly, passing me the bowl of potatoes.

"I don't know if he even wants me as his boyfriend. We still barely know each other," I said, trying to hide the sadness I felt at that thought.

"Oh sweetie, I'm sure he likes you as much as you like him. I can tell that from just the couple of minutes I saw him with you. The way he looks at you is full of love. Now I know you may not be thinking about love right now, or not ready for that. But I'm telling you the truth, Liam. That boy, Harry, is definitely in love with you," Mum said to me, full of seriousness and smiled at me.

"He actually already told me that he loved me at his house..." I muttered. Mum and Dad stopped eating and stared at me.

"He did?" Dad asked, smiling.

"Yes..." I said, looking away, blushing.

"Oh, sweetie! I told you he loved you! Now all you have to do is tell him you love him too!" Mum exclaimed happily.

I groaned and got up from the table with my empty plate and walked in the kitchen. I washed my dishes and walked to the stairs. "I'll be in my room now, if you need me." I called out to them, walking up the stairs.

I went into my room and walked to my closet. I grabbed a change of clothes to sleep in and headed into my bathroom. I took a shower, thinking about all that happened today. I just got 2 new dogs, Harry kissed me, he asked me to the dance, and my parents think he's my boyfriend...Well, that last one, I'm still unsure of. Does Harry really want to be my boyfriend?

I got out of the bathroom after drying myself off with my towel, with just shorts on. I decided not to wear a shirt to bed tonight; it was much too hot to sleep with one on.

I turned to the door after I heard it open and almost had a heart attack. I saw my 2 fur balls walking over to me, wagging their tails happily. They licked my hands and I bent down to their level to pet them. They licked my face and I laughed, gently pushing them away.

"You both really like licking my face, don't you?" I asked them, they barked softly at me, tongues hanging out. "I'll take that as a 'yes'."

Suddenly I heard a tap on my window, making me jump up. For the second time in a minute, I almost had a heart attack. I saw a slihouette at the window and as I walked closer to it, I saw that it was Harry. He was smiling at me and pointed down at the window.

I opened the window and asked him, "You were really serious, weren't you?"

He jumped in quietly and closed the window behind him. Then he turned back to me to smirk. "Yes, I really was. I wasn't ready to say goodnight to you just then. I don't think I'm ready now, either."

He was leaning in to kiss me, but I turned my head and looked out the window. "How'd you get up here anyways? Did you climb up here?"

Harry sighed and turned my head to look at him again. "Liam, focus please. I want to spend time with you tonight. Just you and I; no interruptions."