Chapter 12

Chapter 12

 "I.......I bit you, Liam," Harry said apologetically, staring at the mark he left in my skin.

"You did? I thought you just left a love bite or something," I said, feeling my neck with my hand. But Harry quickly pulled my hand away from it. Not quick enough for me to miss the red liquid on my hand.

Was that.....BLOOD?!

I stared at my hand and Harry pulled it away from me. I slowly looked at him, kinda scared of looking at him. "Y- you actually BIT me?" I asked him in shock.

"Um... Well, I can explain that," Harry said. I tried to sit up, and he let me, rolling to his side to get off me.

"Really? Now I'm really interested to know why I'm bleeding since you bit me!" I exclaimed, holding my hand out at him.

"I don't really know how to start to tell you..." Harry said hesitantly, looking at me with sad eyes.

"However you can explain it, you're gonna have to because I'm more confused than eve- " I said, but I heard someone calling out from downstairs.

Harry looked relieved, and got up from his bed. "Louis is calling us down stairs. We should go," he said, looking away from me.

"Fine, but you still owe me an explanation," I said back, standing up from his bed.

"Wait - before we go down, put this on your neck. Where I...um, bit you," Harry said, handing me a small gauze. "Do you want me to help you with that?"

I shook my head and he looked hurt. "It's okay, I can put it on myself. Where's the bathroom?" I asked.

He looked down and said, "That door, across from here."

I went in the washroom and put the gauze on my neck. I can't believe he actually bit me! How did he just bite me? It looks like a small bite, with 2 little punctures on my neck...Is he a - Slow down, Liam. Just breathe. Go downstairs and tell him you have to go home. You miss your dogs anyways.

I sighed and shook my head. I walked out the bathroom and found Harry staring at me sadly. "Let's go down then," I said to him, heading to the door.

"Liam, wait. Please," Harry said behind me. He sounded broken, making me turn around to face him.

"Yes, Harry?"

Harry was inches from me and he sighed. "I'm sorry about ruining our kiss...I hope I can make it up to you," he said to me.

I blinked and said, "You could explain to me now about what you just did to me." I raised my eyebrow at him.

He chuckled and kissed my cheek. I was surprised he did that, but I didn't mind it at all. "I will explain it to you, but at another time. I wanna try and make it up to you at the dance." I blinked and stares at him, frozen. "Will you go with me to the dance, Liam? As my date?"

I don't know how long I stood like that, but I eventually nodded my head in response. Harry smiled and said, "Is that really a 'yes' from you? I didn't quite hear you," he teased me.

I pushed his chest playfully and kissed his cheek. "Yes, Harry. I'll go to the dance with you."

"Will you now? I'm not quite convinced yet. I didn't FEEL you say 'yes'," he teased again and leaned in.

I chuckled and kissed him quickly. When I pulled back, he frowned and pulled me in. I let him kiss me for a bit, but I pulled away again. He pouted but I put a finger on his lips to stop him. "Harry, your family are calling us downstairs. We should go," I said.