Chapter 16

Chapter 16

*Harry's POV* 

I got to school and parked in my regular spot. Liam's car was right in front of me and I saw him talking to Niall and Zayn by his car. He waved at me, smilng and I waved back as I got out of my car.

"Hey Harry!" Liam greeted me, walking to me. Niall and Zayn froze, watching us with cautious eyes. "By the way, I didn't tell them about us yet. I didn't know how to," Liam muttered to me when he reached me.

I nodded and smiled at them. "Hi Niall and Zayn. How are you both?" I greeted them for Liam's sake.

They mumbled in response, Zayn rolling his eyes and walking away. Niall stayed, looking awkward and slowly walking towards Liam and I. "H- Hi Harry. We're fine, I guess," he replied, looking uncomfortable. At least he was making an effort of talking to me.

Liam smiled gratefully at me and at Niall. "Let's go inside then," he said, pulling us to the school doors. I heard Louis and El clear their throat behind me. Liam turned around and greeted them. "Hey Louis and Eleanor! How are you both?"

They smiled at him and greeted him thankfully. "We're fine, Liam. You?" El replied.

"I'm great!" Liam responded.

"Oh, we know. Harry told us," Louis said, smirking at me. Niall just looked confused and Liam shook his head at him.

"I'll tell you another time," Liam muttered to him and Niall nodded.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We got through the whole day of school and Liam was gonna come over to my house again! I'm both excited and nervous about this! What if my family doesn't trust him? What if Liam gets scared of us? Of ME? I can't lose him already...

I relaxed when I felt Liam's hand in mine as we walked in the parking lot. "Ready to go?" I asked him.

He smiled and said, "Yeah. We can work on our skit some more. I have a couple ideas."

"About that...We may or may not be able to work on that again. Not because I just wanna snog you - I do, but that's not he point! I told my family about us and you knowing what we are. They wanna talk to you about that. Do you mind?" I asked.

Liam froze and blinked at me when we reached his car. "Um...Sure, I guess. I kinda forgot about that whole situation. With you being a...you know."

I smiled and pecked his lips quickly before anyone could see. "I'll be there to give you comfort. You'll be fine."

Liam smiled back and said, "Thanks, Harry. I'll drive to my house and then you'll drive me to yours again, right?"

I nodded. "Yeah...That's the plan!"

"Okay. Let's go then," Liam said and got into his car. I got into mine and followed him to his house.

He parked on the driveway and got out. He gestured to his house and I nodded. He was probably just gonna greet Milo and Nyko before he leaves. I can't believe I'm actually jealous of his dogs! 

I heard barks from inside his house, and a laugh from Liam. I love hearing Liam's laugh, seeing him smile, his eyes crinkling. I smiled and ignored my jealousy of Milo and Nyko.  At least I'm a person that can actually be with Liam; not just some dogs.

Liam left his house with a smile and waved at the window with the barking dogs. He reached my car and hopped in, beaming.

"It's nice to know that they can make you that happy," I said, smirking at him as I started driving.