Chapter 25

Chapter 25

*Liam's POV*

I woke up at 4 in the morning to Danny crying. I yawned and slowly took Harry's arms off me. I got up and remembered last night's "event". Ouch. My bum is starting to hurt again. I winced and slowly walked to my bag to grab a clean pair of boxers.

Then I went to the crib and carried Danny in my arms, rocking him gently. He stopped crying and started falling asleep again. I felt a slight pain on my neck and touched a hand to it. I felt 2 punctures there and remembered Harry biting me. I didn't mind though. It made last night more passionate; like the other night.

I smiled to myself and continued to rock Danny to sleep. I suddenly saw a dim light on a night stand and saw that it was my phone. I remembered getting a call before having sex with Harry last night. He told me to ignore it, but now I can't. He was still sleeping anyways.

I looked down at a sleeping Danny and put him back in the crib. I walked to the nightstand and unlocked my phone to check who called.

Niall - 5 missed calls, 7 messages
Mum - 1 missed call, 3 messages

I decided to check Mum's messages first before Niall's.

Mum: Hi sweetie! You must be busy with Danny, or Harry. I just wanted to check up in you 2! Hope everthing's fine!

Mum: Just checking on you again. How's Danny?

Mum: Sweetie, did Niall call you yet? You should answer him.

That last message caught my attention. I got it at 11:25 pm, right after those calls from Niall apparently. I was worried now, and I don't even know what for yet. I decided to check Niall's messages.

Niall: Li-Li! Why aren't you answering your phone?!

Niall: Seriously, Liam! Answer me!

Niall: Pick up your phone!

Niall: LIAM!

Niall: Liam, I've been calling you 3 times already! Pick up your phone!

Niall: Liam! I'm not kidding! Answer me!

Niall: CALL ME! This is an emergency!

I was pretty shaken when I read his text messages. I knew something was wrong. He wouldn't call and message me that much times if it wasn't an emergency. But what was the emergency? Did something happen? What happened?

I shook my haed and took a big breath in to calm myself. Okay. Stop worrying and just call Niall. He'll explain and then worry about it after he tells you.

I walked in the bathroom, careful not to wake Harry. I closed the bathroom door behind me and leaned against it as I called Niall.

He answered on the first ring. "Liam! Finally! Why didn't you pick up before? You know what, don't answer. You need to come to the hospital," Niall said quickly in his thick Irish accent.

"What? Why? What happened?" I asked, really worried.

"Zayn got hurt really badly. Please come quickly. I don't think I can deal with this by myself anymore," he said, sounding hopeless and desperate.

"Okay, Ni. I'm coming. Just hold on. And don't lose hope," I said quickly and was about to hang up, hearing Niall sigh and sniffle.

"Okay, Li-Li. I'll wait. Please...just hurry," he said and I hung up.