Chapter 3

Chapter 3

"Hello Liam," Harry said to me.

I stared at him wide-eyed, shocked and kinda scared of him randomly appearing behind me. I didn't even hear him walk up from behind. 

"Oh, Harry! You scared me," I said, putting a hand on my chest and feeling my heart beat quickly. I took in deep breaths to calm down and looked back at Harry, who was looking at me strangely. What is that expression on his face?...

"Sorry about that," Harry said after a couple seconds of looking at me weirdly. "I didn't mean to scare you. I was just gonna ask if you wanted to work on that skit today? I'm free now."

"I can't. I have football practice, and then there's a student council meeting right after. I am the team captain for the football team and class president, so I have to be there at both," I replied, closing the trunk of my car. "Maybe tomorrow?"

Harry looked at me more intensely and sighed. He seemed really diasappointed of my answer. "Yeah, tomorrow. I guess that's fine. It's just that-...I, uh wanted to work with you really badly... - for the skit, I mean," Harry added the last part quickly.

I smiled softly at that hesitation and gave him an apologetic smile. "Sorry, Harry. I really wish we could start today, but I'm busy. And I'm also sorry for being stuck with me as your partner."

"Don't be...Sorry, that is. We can work on it tomorrow, when you're available," Harry said and smiled at me. But I could still see sadness in his eyes. I'll make it up to him...

"Okay...well, I'm gonna go to the chage room for football practice. Unless you still had something to say...?" I said awkwardly.

"Just to give you this; my number. Text or call me when you need to talk about the skit, or anything. Or even if you need to change the date of meeting up with me for tomorow if you're busy again," He said, giving me a piece of paper with his number on it.

"Oh, alright. Sure...I'll text you when I can," I said, walking away to go back in the school.

"Actually...There is ONE other thing I wanted to ask you,' Harry suddenly said beside me, almost making me jump again. I didn't hear him come after me...again. 

"Oh really? What's that?" I asked and stopped walking to face him.

"C-...Could I possibly watch you practice for football...with your team?" Harry asked hesitantly.

I smiled at him and said, "Sure! You can watch any time, like some of the students do here. They just watch us practice. But I have to warn you; it's not all that interesting."

Harry chuckled and said, "That's fine with me. You're gonna be there anyways, so why not watch?"

That made me blush and walk in the school with him.

Oh the way he makes me feel...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I quickly ran into the change room after telling Harry to wait outside and sit on the bleachers. I changed and ran to the field.

Andy greeted me, slightly out of breath already, with a pat on the back. They didn't start practice yet, right? They never start without me. "Glad you finally came. Half the team was about to attack the coach for making us run 10 laps until you came."

I gave him an apologetic smile as we walked to the rest of the team. "Sorry about that...I was talking to Niall and grabbed my things late," I said.

"It's fine with me, dude. You just gotta apologize to the rest of the team now," he said.

I nodded and looked at the bleachers for Harry. I saw a bunch of girls at the top rows and they were waving at me when they tought I was looking at them. One of them even screeched - which I hate! - and started jumping up and down. Not looking for you, hun! I rolled my eyes and continued to scan the crowd. There wasn't a lot of people, because again, this is just a practice. But it still surprised me to see the amount of people taking time to watch us practice.