Chapter 20

Chapter 20

*Liam's POV*

Walking and having the time to think is good. After everything I've been through this whole month, I've needed time to myself. Milo and Nyko don't run much, so I can just walk them and relax.

I've been staying at Harry's this whole month, and have very much enjoyed myself. Harry and I have gotten so close. I know everything I need to know about him. And he knows everything about me. Well, almost everything.

I know that I'm always honest and talk about everything, with really anyone. But this past month has changed me. A lot more than I could have ever thought.

Not only did I help Ruth deliver Danny, I learned a lot more about vampires. AND vampire hunters - "Blood Hunters", as they're called.

Niall and Zayn have been secretly trying to get me to join them in that group. But I don't think I ever could. I'm so busy in my life already as it is. I'm class president, football captain, I help out in charities, volunteer at the hospital. I do a lot, and that's the excuse I keep telling Niall and Zayn. I don't think they fully believe me though.

I told them that I'm dating Harry. After asking Harry, of course. I couldn't keep that to myself anymore. They weren't happy and have been constantly telling me lies about him. I never believed them - obviously. Harry would never do those things.

They may be my best friends, but I don't think they consider my happiness at all. And Harry really does make me happy. That's why I never told them about me knowing he was a vampire. They would think I betrayed them or something. But I never chose a side. They need to accept that. They might suspect I know though, since I'm dating him. But they don't talk to me about it.

Suddenly my phone started ringing. I pulled it out of my pocket and looked at the caller ID; it was Harry. I answered it saying, "Hey Harry! I'm going back now, if that's what you're wondering."

Harry has been really attached to me lately, always calling me or asking me where I was, how I was, and when I was going back home (to his house, not mine. He knows I'm not ready to go back to my house yet). I don't mind it much though; he just cares about me.

"Yeah, that's why I called. Good........Um...Have you- have you talked to Niall or Zayn while you were on your walk?" he asked hesistantly. He's never like that. Is something wrong?

"No, I haven't- " I heard my phone beeping, letting me know I had another call. "Hold on, Harry. I'm getting another call. I'll talk to you when I get back."

"Wait! Liam, don't answer - " Harry suddenly exclaimed, and I stopped myself from hanging up.

"What? Why? Is something wrong, Harry?" I asked, really curious.

"Just- just please don't answer it. I-...I miss you, Li. Please come back," Harry said, sounding desperate.

"Okay...I'm coming back now. See you then," I said and hung up. Before I did, I heard Harry sigh in relief. 

I ran the rest of the way back; Milo and Nyko leading the way. I got to the door and it swung open with a smiling Harry. "Li!" He engulfed me in a tight hug and I slowly hugged back.

I chuckled and said, "Did something happen while I was gone? Or are you just that happy to see me back from a 15 minute walk?" I looked questioningly at him after he let me go.

He smiled and pecked my lips, pulling me up the stairs to his room. "I missed you; I told you on the phone," he replied simply.

We got to his room and he closed the door. He gently pushed me on the door and kissed my lips. I kissed back hesitantly and the kiss quickly got heated. Harry pulled me closer and moaned. I put my hands in his hair and he wrapped his arms around me. He tugged at my shirt and was about to pull it off when I decided to pull away.