Chapter 24

Chapter 23

*Harry's POV*

A DAY LATER... 

"Danny! Would you just- Ugh! Put your legs down so I can change your diaper!" Liam said in frustration. He was struggling to change Danny, who just smiled and gurgled at him.

I chuckled and got up to help him. "Here, Li. Let me hold his legs and you change him."

Liam unfurrowed his brows and smiled gratefully at me. "Thank you!" he said and pecked my lips quickly.

Louis walked in the living room as we pulled away and looked at me standing beside Liam and Danny kicking. "You know, we can smell him from the kitchen. You should really change Danny before we smell it everywhere," he said, wrinkling his nose.

"That's because you have your vampire senses. And it gets wrorse than this. Trust me - you definitely do not wanna be around then," Liam said and grabbed a clean diaper.

"When I get a whiff, I'm outta here," Louis responded and sat on his chair, watching us.

Eleanor walked in, wrinkling her nose as well. "You really should hurry up when you change him. The scent's getting around fast. My eyes are starting to hurt."

I chuckled and shook my head at them. "Yeah, we got that from Louis. I'm helping now," I said.

Liam turned back to Danny, who was kicking again and he sighed. "Just hold his legs and I'll do this as quickly as I can," he said to me.

I grabbed Danny's legs and Liam finally got to change him. He let out a big sigh of relief and carried Danny again. "You're even more trouble than Kyle when he was a baby. And that's saying a lot," Liam said to Danny, who just smiled and gurgled.

"I'm sure he's not that bad. He's only a month old," I said and we walked back to the couch.

We sat and Liam rocked Danny lightly, putting a bottle in his mouth. I can tell that he just did that out of instinct. He really .just knows how to take care of babies. "He's worse. Most babies don't start kicking until they're about 3 months. And he won't lie still when I change him. At least Kyle just laid there, behaving," Liam replied.

"Kyle? I thought he threw a toy truck at Callum for not being you?" I asked playfully.

Liam smiled and said, "Yeah, that troublemaker. He was all good and behaved when he was a baby. When he just turned 2, apparently he acts like he owns the world. But he acts fine when I'm with him."

"He's playing you, Liam. He wants something. That's what kids do," Louis said, grinning.

"Or Liam's just really good with kids and Kyle just likes him better than anyone else. By the way Liam, how does Kyle look like?" El asked.

"Oh, I have a picture of him on my phone. Actually, a lot of pictures of him. He took my phone a couple times and pressed buttons, which ended up with him taking pictures of himself," Liam said. "Harry, could you get my phone from my left pocket?"

"Sure," I said and reached my hand in his pocket, grabbing his phone.

"Haz, he said just grab his phone, not his dick. Put it back and grab the phone," Louis said, smirking at me.

"Not around Danny!" Liam scolded him. I rolled my eyes at Louis and gave Liam his phone. He smiled at said, "Could you unlock it and go to my pictures? Most of them are of him since he was a baby to now."

I unlocked it using his password and went to his pictures. He  was telling the truth all right. There were like 20 pictures of a little boy grey eyes and light brown hair: baby pictures of him, to toddler ones. "Woah. That is a lot of pictures. That's Kyle? He's cute," I said.