Chapter 22

Chapter 22

*Liam's POV*

"So who's here for me again, Louis?" I asked him.

Louis smirked at me and moved away from the doorway. "You'll see."

I raised my eyebrow at him and tilted my head to the side in confusion. "Okay...?" I said and walked out the door.

Harry groaned and talked to Louis as I made my way downstairs. I heard Milo and Nyko barking happily at whoever was at the door. They were definitely more than one person. I could hear a group of people talking and laughing.

I made it to the bottom of the stairs and almost had a heart attack and faint. "RUTH?! Mum? Dad? Callum? What are you all doing here?" I exclaimed quite loudly. They stopped talking to Harry's family and turned to me, smiling and laughing. 

"Hi sweetie! How have you been?" Mum greeted me casually, hugging and kissing my cheek.

"G- good. What are you all doing here?" I asked again, still in shock.

Ruth stepped up and hugged me. I almost fainted. "Hey baby brother! You haven't been home in a whole month after - "

"No! Don't remind me! And don't call me that!" I said, covering my ears.

She pulled my hands off my ears and sighed before she continued. "Mum called Anne about coming over to see you since you won't come home. I mean really, Liam. This is just ridiculous."

"And we wanted to get to know the Styles and Tomlinsons better; since you and Harry are together," Mum added, smiling at them.

"Sorry for not letting you know earlier, Liam. But they just called 10 minutes ago and we were excited to meet them too!" Anne said.

"Apparently you and Harry were busy, so we didn't bug you ourselves. We let Louis do it instead," Johannah added. I really wish she hadn't though. Cuz now my family are gonne be like - 

"Ooh! Busy doing what?" Ruth said, elbowing my side and giggling.

"Good job, Liam!" Callum said and patted my shoulder. I scowled at them and pulled away.

"Oh my gosh! Liam James Payne! Did you - " Mum exclaimed, but Harry cut her off as he went down the stairs with Louis.

"Why, yes. Yes, he did. A great job at that," Harry said, walking to me and kissing my cheek, then grabbed my hand to intertwine our fingers. I groaned and blushed like crazy.

"Well then," Dad said awkwardly. I just wanted to crawl in a hole and die of embarassmant right now!

"You all shoud've heard them last night. They were so loud - " Louis said, but I cut him off.

"Okay! I'm hungry! Did everyone else already eat? Cuz I haven't and I'd like to now," I exclaimed and walked to the kitchen quickly, pulling a chuckling Harry with me. Milo and Nyko barked, following us.

I heard laughter and more talking with footsteps following us to the kitchen. I sat and Harry sat beside me, rubbing circles on my hand. I sighed and turned to him.

"Li, don't be embarassed. You should be happy that we got to share something that special last night. And we'll do it again, so don't even think about geting away from me," Harry said and kissed my cheek.

"I know...It's just embarassing when my family acts...like that! And apparently I was loud, and your family heard me, and - " I said, panicking.

"They heard me too. I was also loud. YOU did that to me. Only you. And don't mind my family or yours bugging you about it. I'm proud of what happened last night. No regrets, Li," he said.