Chapter 4

Chapter 4

"Hmm...How about my place?" Harry suggested.

I was shocked that he offered his place first, but I nodded slowly in response. Then I asked hesitantly, "Are you sure? You did say you and Louis don't associate much with others. And he said 'it's for the better', whatever that means."

Harry frowned, and said, "You don't wanna meet up at my house?"

"Oh, no! That's not what I meant! It's just...what you said before. And I don't wanna make it seem like we have to go to your house. I'm not trying to pressure you at all. We could always go to my house anyways. Anyone's pretty much welcome," I said.

Harry softly smiled and said, "My house it is then."

"Yeah...O- Okay, sure...." I said, dazed.

"Bye, Liam. See you tomorrow in OUR classes," he said and walked away.

I blinked and thought, What just happened?! So we're meeting at HIS house? Did I even agree to that? Woah...Just relax, Liam. You're over thinking things again.

I shook my head and went into the chage room. No one else was in there anymore, so I took a quick shower and got dressed.

Then I headed to the meeting room for the student council. I walked in and was greeted by the rest of the council. I waved and smiled at them, before taking a seat.

Hopefully this meeting doesn't take too long. I'm exhausted...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The meeting ended and I walked to my car. I opened the door and hopped in, starting my car. I yawned and turned on the radio to keep me awake.

Man, I really am exhausted from today. I feel all tense and I just wanna relax and sleep...

I got to my house and parked on the driveway. I was walking to the door, when I heard my phone ringing. I yawned and looked at the caller ID. It was Niall.

"Hey, Ni. Why are you calling?" I answered as I walked in the front door.

"Liam?! Okay, good. You picked up. I was starting to worry. Listen, - " Niall said from my phone.

"Yeah, I'm fine, Ni. Why would you worry about me?" I asked and closed the door behind me.

"Hi mom and dad!" I called out to them after I covered my phone when I walked in and saw them sitting in the living room. They were cuddling as they watched TV.

They turned around and greeted me happily. "Hi Liam! How was your day?" my mom asked, smiling at me.

"Hold on, Ni. Let me call you back," I said quickly and hung up my phone.

"It was good, mum. I met someone new today! Well, actually he's not 'new' and has been in all my classes for the past 2 years and this year. I just never noticed him before. I feel bad," I replied to my mum as I walked over to hug her and my dad.

"That's nice! Do you like him? And if you do, did you ask him to that dance you mentioned?" my mum beamed at me. My dad chuckled beside her.

"Mum! No, I didn't ask him to the dance. I just met him!" I said back, voice slightly high.

My mum and dad laughed at my reaction. "Was it at least love at first sight? Cuz I can help you pull him along if you want?" my mum continued to tease me.

I groaned and said, "Mum - No! Do NOT get involved! And I barely know him."

"But you still spent time with him, right? That's why you took so long to get home. Practice and meetings don't usually take you that long..." my mum said, making me blush.