Chapter 19

Chapter 19

*Harry's POV*

A MONTH LATER...

Liam was pretty shaken after the whole birthing incident. He was definitely scarred; he says it all the time. After the baby came out crying, Liam wrapped a towel around it and gave him to Ruth. He was just silent, looking at nothing with a shocked expression on his face. He couldn't even look at his sister the same way again. It was funny, but this is my boyfriend. I can't laugh at his face. But I don't mind laughing around him.

Liam has been avoiding his sister and the baby for the whole month. He even avoids going home as much as possible. He calls home and tells his mum that he's staying at my house, and she just laughs and says, "Fine. But you'll be home when Nicola gets here next week."

Liam groans and lies back on my bed. "Why are they coming too? Isn't there enough hormones and estrogen in the house?" Liam complained. I just watched him, playing with his hand and hair as I laid beside him.

"Liam, you have to face your sister some time about this. It was just a baby you helped her with. Your nephew, might I add," Karen said.

"She'll have to wait until I can get those horrible images from my head. That'll probably take the rest of my life. Think she can wait that long?" he said, making me chuckle.

"At least help take care of your nephew. You know, Danny misses you. Come home and hold him; even for a minute," Karen said.

"Mum, need I remind you that I was the first to actually hold him when he was born. I don't need to be reminded of that again. He was crying and bloody...and he scarred me," Liam said and I laughed, kissing his fingers. He smiled at me and I smiled back.

"Fine, be stubborn, Liam. But you will be home when Nicola comes, whether you like it or not."

"Mum, if that's your way of telling me that I have to help her with HER baby this time, I am absolutely not going home," Liam stated.

Karen laughed and said, "Not yet, hunny. She's only 2 months away from it though. And be happy she's coming with Kyle. He missed you so much."

Liam sighed and said, "He's lucky he's my first nephew and I didn't help Nicola give birth to him."

"Yes, you almost did though. Okay, I have to go help Ruth with Danny. Bye sweetie! Have fun at Harry's!" Karen exclaimed.

"Use protection!" I heard someone call out from the other end. Sounded like Ruth. Liam rolled his eyes and hung up.

I leaned into him and kissed his lips. He slowly kissed back and I wrapped an arm around him. He wrapped his arms around my neck as I rolled on top of him. I really like kissing Liam. It feels so right. I could this forever, but Liam always ends up pulling away. I understand why. Everytime I try to take things a bit further, he freaks out and tells me he's not ready. I can't blame him though. He is only 16. I may be 118, and I've never been laid, but that doesn't mean I'm not sure I want Liam to be my first. I am absolutely sure he's the one.

But surprisingly today, he lets me take things a bit further. I slid my hand up his shirt to feel his abs and chest. He shivers and I pull at the hem of his shirt. He didn't stop me, moaning in my mouth. I smiled into our kiss and quickly broke away to pull his shirt off.

Liam looked at me and I pulled my shirt off too before I kissed him again. I felt his hands go down from my neck, to my arms and now my torso. I moaned and pulled him closer, making him moan back.

Then there was a knock on my door and Liam immediately pulled away. I growled and called out, "What, Louis?"

Louis chuckled on the other side and said, "I know you're both busy with 'homework', but dinner's ready. Save it for dessert."