Chapter 8

Chapter 8

*Liam's POV*

"Sure, yeah...See you in class, Harry," I said to him in confusion as he walked across the hall to his locker.

Just then, Niall and Zayn walked up to me to crowd around me. "Woah, guys! Why are you so close?" I said, pushing them back a bit from me.

Their eyes were constantly glancing at Harry, then back to me. "Guys? Are you even listening to me?" I asked, to get their attention and waving my hands in front of their faces.

They blinked and glared at Harry before looking at me. Then Zayn looked to Niall and scowled at him. "I thought you told him to stay at home last night?" Zayn said angrily as he opened his locker to grab his books.

Niall scowled back and said, " I DID tell him that. Maybe he just didn't listen to me."

"Why are you guys so angry and moody? And are you talking about me? Cuz I did stay home last night. I just didn't sleep well..." I said and trailed off at the last part.

Niall and Zayn looked at each other before they turned back to me. "Then why were you talking to Styles?" Zayn asked, glaring at Harry's back.

"Stop that, Zayn. And I'm talking to him because I can. He is my partner for drama," I pointed out after scolding him.

"Well, you shouldn't talk to him anymore. Just ask Mr. Adal for another partner. I'm sure he wouldn't mind," Zayn said, scowling at Harry.

"What Zayn means to say is that maybe you should stay away from Harry...He's not good news, Li-Li. It'll be better if you do ask for another partner though," Niall said.

I rolled my eyes and sighed. "Why are you guys so worried about me talking to Harry? That's not illegal! And Harry's a nice guy. You should both give him a chance at least."

"Because he's NOT nice, Liam! That's what we're trying to tell you! He's dangerous! You should really stay away from him," Zayn exclaimed and then slammed his locker closed, walking away from us.

"Zayn just means that it would be better AND safer for you to stay away from Harry, Liam. He really is dangerous. He isn't what he seems," Niall said, urging me towards our homeroom class.

"What are you talking about, Ni? You don't even know him," I said, confused at their warning. What do they mean Harry's dangerous?

"YOU don't know him either, Liam," Niall retorted.

"Yeah, but I at least tried to get to know him. Unlike you and Zayn," I said back, slightly mad at how he was just saying things about Harry.

"We know enough about him to know he's no good, Li-Li. And you shouldn't try to get to know him. You should stay as far away from him as possible."

"But Niall, he's my partner - "

"You can always ask for a new partner, Liam. You know that as well as anyone else," Niall said back as we walked in homeroom.

"I already promised to meet up with him after school for - " I whispered to him, but he cut me off again.

"We'll talk about this later, Li-Li. We have class now," Niall said and sat down in his seat beside me.

I chuckled drily as I took my seat. Niall looked up at me in confusion. "Sure we will, Niall. You said that yesterday and we didn't talk. You only called me to lie to me and then hang up. Oh yeah, Ni. Way to be honest," I said quite angrily and looked away from him.

"Liam, I - " Niall said, but our teacher walked in and started talking.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~