Chapter 14

Chapter 14

*Liam's POV*

Harry nodded and pecked my lips. "I've been waiting over a hundred years for you, Liam. Please don't make me wait any longer."

My throat and mouth went dry at that. Harry really felt that much about me? He's lived over a hundred years for goodness' sake! He might have met someone back then. Before me, even my grandparents weren't born yet!

"So, you really never had anyone else but me? That cannot be possible! You had so many years to get anyone. Did you even try?" I asked.

"Way to ruin the mood, Li. Here I am admitting my deepest feelings for you, and you're criticizing me for not being with anyone before you?" Harry scoffed and complaines to me.

I blushed and smiled softly. "Sorry, Harry. It's just...you know, a lot to take in. You literally just told me you're a vampire, for a hundred years now. And you told me that you even loved me for 2 years now; when I didn't even know you back then. I really am sorry for that. You know you could have spoken to me sooner than now, right?"

"I know, but I honestly never had the guts to do so. There were so many others trying to get your attention, I thought I didn't stand a chance. I planned on talking to you when I had the chance to. Then in English class, it was miracle when you turned around after hearing me laugh at you turning down Sophia. Let me tell you now - that made my day."

"Trust me. You had more of a chance with me than anyone else had. If you talked to me sooner, I probably wouldn't be getting attacked by desperates," I teased him.

He smiled and faked getting hurt. "Are you blaming me for your entourage of desperados? Cuz I can assure you that if I controlled that, they wouldn't even be a foot near you."

"And how would you have done that? Bitten them too?" I teased some more. His eyes widened and I laughed at his expression.

He smiled at me and pecked my lips. "You little teaser! And maybe...I could have bitten them to keep away from you, or just compel them."

I blinked and said, "You can do that? Cuz seriously, Harry - if you do that for me, I will love you forever!"

Harry smiled softly, caressing my cheek with one hand. "Forever is a long time, Liam. You really think you can love me forever, let alone a day?"

"I......I never told you I loved you yet, have I?" He blinked and nodded. "Well, I do. I love you, Harry. I didn't realize until now just how you make me feel. It's...It's the first time I've ever felt this way about anyone. And I'm glad it's you."

That made him smile and kiss me. When he pulled back, leaning his forehead on mine, he asked, "Really? You don't mind that you fell in love with a vampire?"

"I did at first, but it's not that different from being in love with another human, is it? There's just the fangs, cold skin, biting, oh! - and living forever."

Harry chuckled and kissed me again. He seems to enjoy doing that a lot...I don't mind at all. He can kiss me all he wants. "Yeah, all of that comes with me as a package deal. And since you love me back, you'll just have to get used to all of that," he said against my lips.

"I don't think I'd mind that much. Except maybe the cold hands and the biting. Definitely the biting," I said, kissing him back.

Harry gently laid me on my back. We continued to kiss for minutes, until I pulled away to breathe in some air. He chuckled and pecked my lips quickly. "I have to remember to let you breathe when we kiss."

I blushed and said, "Sorry about that. I kinda ruined the moment."

"Don't be sorry. You need to breathe when you gotta breathe. I totally get that..........I have a question for you," Harry said, then sounded hesitant.

"Sure. What is it?" I replied, curious of his question.

"Would you...Um, How do I ask?.........Are you a virgin?" Harry sputtered out, looking as shocked as me as he asked the question.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Harry's POV*

Did I really just ask him that?! What the actual f***, Harry! Why would you ask that? Now you've gone and freaked him out!

"Uh.......WHAT?!" Liam exclaimed after a few seconds of stunned silence.

"I-...I didn't mean to ask that! I was gonna ask you 2 other questions, but since I already asked you this one...What's your answer?" I asked awkwardly. I know I shouldn't have asked him that, and practically make him answer it, but I'm still curious about it. Go ahead and call me a creep! I just wanna know more about my lover!

"I'm.....I never -....Are you serious, Harry? Of all other questions, you ask me THAT?!" I nodded and he looked back still surprised.

"Fine. I'm still a virgin, okay? I am only 16," Liam replied, blushing like crazy and looking away from me.

"Aw, Li! Don't worry - I am too," I told him after kissing his cheek.

"Really? For over a hundred years? You never - ...you know," Liam said, looking back at me.

"Yeah...Call me whatever you want. I just wanted to wait for the one. That's YOU, by the way. I want you to be my first...and only," I said shyly. I would be blushing now if I could.

Liam blushed and looked away. "You were waiting for me? A hundred years, just to have sex with me? Wow, Harold...Aren't you traditonal?" he teased me, making me kiss his lips.

"I'm serious when I say that though. You mean that much to me. I wanna spend my first time with only you...forever."

.

Liam blinked. "Forever is a long time, Harold. You'll really love me for that long?"

I chuckled at his choice of words. "Yes, I will. I've loved you for 2 years now. And now that I have you, I can love you forever. No doubt."

"Okay," Liam said, them he yawned. "I'm tired...Are you leaving now?"

I frowned and said, "I want to stay. I really do...But if you want me to go, then..." I slowly and reluctantly untangled myself from him.

"No! I mean,...I guess you can stay," Liam said, blushing even more.

I smiled and wrapped my arms around him. "Shh, Li! Don't fuss. If you want me to stay, then of course I will."

Liam laughed and snuggled closer to me. "You're cheesy, you know that? But I still love you, for other reasons. Goodnight, Harry," Liam said and closed his eyes as I pulled him to lay on my chest.

"I love you, Liam. Goodnight," I said, kissing his forehead and closing my eyes.

It feels so right to be with Liam like this. I could get used to this for all of eternity. If he'll have me...

*Aww! More LIRRY MOMENTS! Harry and Liam have both admitted their feelings for each other!  They love each other and are willing to work out their vampire-human relationship! Great, right?

Or is it? Didn't Liam's friends warn him to stay away from Harry because he was dangerous? Now that Liam knows Harry's a vampire, doesn't that put Liam in danger?

Is that what Niall, Zayn, and Andy were warning Liam about? They know Harry's and his family's secret?

What will happen next?* x