Chapter 28

Chapter 28

"Start talking, Horan. If you don't, I will hurt you so badly, you'll either end up in the hospital like Zayn or just dead," Louis growled at Niall, who was sitting on the couch of our living room, looking scared.

"I really have no idea why Liam's acting like this. He hasn't even spoken to me the whole week," Niall said shakily, looking around desperately.

"How is that possible? I thought he was your best friend. You're supposed to know everything about him," Louis said angrily.

Niall shook his head and said, "Not anymore. Liam won't even talk to me or Zayn. He just talks to Andy now."

"Why, Niall? Why is that? Why did Liam all of a sudden dump Harry and move on to Andy? Why did he replace you as his best friend? Why did he change?" Louis glared at Niall.

"I- I don't know! He won't talk to me or even Zayn! He hasn't seen Zayn at the hospital since last Sunday. I know he completely changed, but he never explained it to me. He just started acting like this on Monday."

"Wrong. He started acting like this on Sunday, when he dumped Harry! Why'd he do that Niall? Did you finally convince him to join your stupid academy of hunters?" Louis retorted.

"What? No! He said he wouldn't-...Oh my gosh. Liam...But he said.......No, no, no! Damn it Andy!" Niall said angrily and pulled out his phone. He started dialling a number but Louis took his phone from him. "Hey! I'm trying to call Andy and - "

"And call for help? You need some back up, Horan? Well too bad. You're gonna stay here and answer our questions whether you like it or not," Louis said.

Niall sighed leaned back in the chair. "I think I know why Liam's acting like this," he said, looking up at us.

"Why is he?" I asked, finally talking.

"It's Andy. He's the one that did this to Liam. I know it. Liam wasn't acting like this at the hospital last week. He was fine when he left," Niall said, looking thoughtful.

"So you think Andy is somehow controlling Liam? And why is that?" Louis asked.

"Because I know that after Liam walked out of the hospital, he bumped into Andy. I saw Liam yelling at him about letting Zayn and I go on that ambush. It ended with us almost getting killed by the way. And then Andy talked to Liam to calm him down and they drove off in their cars. I don't know where, but I'm pretty sure I know where he took Liam," Niall said angrily.

"And where would that be?" I asked him, although I'm pretty sure Louis and I already knew what he was gonna say.

"The Blood Hunters Academy. The home base, that is. He probably conviced Liam to join," Niall replied and then looked down at the ground.

"That's it? That's all you know? What else, Horan?" Louis asked angrily.

"What else do you know, Niall? Just tell us," I said in a flat tone.

Niall shook slightly and looked back up at us. "I...Me and Zayn could have been the reason why Liam joined."

"What?!" I yelled, finally fuming.

Louis gave a dry chuckle and lifted Niall by his collar. "Listen, Niall. Because of you and your friend, Liam dumped Harry for that douche and joined your stupid academy. How exactly do you think we'll deal with you?"

Niall gulped and tried to pull away from Louis' grip on his collar. "Wait! Just let me explain some more!"

"You've said enough, Horan. Now we'll deal with you," Louis said threateningly and let his fangs come out.