Chapter 5

Chapter 5

*Harry's POV* This is exciting!

"My place it is then," I simply stated and walked away from Liam.

I smirked as I walked to my car, knowing how he reacted even if I didn't turn around to look at him. I knew I left him speechless and curious, but that's the way I wanted him to feel. I wanted him to know that he pretty much had no choice against me. I wanted to see him again; I want to get to know him...

I just opened my car door and sat when I heard my phone ring in my pocket, pulling me out of my daze.

"Lou. Why are you calling? I'm coming home now," I answered pulling out of the parking lot.

"Good. Why didn't you pick up before?" Louis said angrily, making me roll my eyes.

"I was busy. Why? What do you need?" I said, not really interested.

"Harry, you need to get home now," Louis said sternly. I could tell from his voice that he was really mad at me, but I just shrugged it off.

"I'm already on my way, sadly..." I replied as I drove, just 5 minutes away from home. In the back of my mind, I was really thinking of Liam and what he'd be doing after that meeting...

"What do you mean 'sadly'? You were supposed to go home with me so we could hunt. I'm starving, Haz. Don't make me wait any longer," Louis said warningly.

I chuckled and said, "Why don't you just go with El? And I'm about 2 minutes away."

Louis snorted and I heard someone slap him. Probably El. "She doesn't want to hunt animals anymore. She said 'it's cruel to feed on them'. Then I said, 'People are worse to feed on'."

I laughed and parked on our driveway. "I'm home. We can hunt now if you want," I said and hung up, knowing we could hear each other clearly anyways.

"Yes!" I heard Louis yell from the living room and he ran out the door. "Let's go, Haz!"

"You must really be thirsty then, Lou. But we just hunted 2 days ago," I said as I followed him running in the woods.

"Exactly! Two days ago! I can't live off human food anymore. It gets really boring after a meal. I don't know how humans handle eating that," Louis said disgustedly.

He never really liked to associate with humans. He finds it hard to be around them. So when I suggested we go to school to both of our parents, he didn't talk to me for a week.

Our parents are really close friends; they grew up together. They got turned at about  the same time and stuck together. It's like their siblings and Louis and I are cousins.

That's what we let people think. It's better than them thinking Louis and I are together. But Louis and I aren't into each other. Louis has Eleanor, and well...I'm gay. Our families accept me though, so nothing's wrong.

To be honest, I'm only interested in one particular guy. Guess who he is? You probably already know. He's in all my classes for 2 years now, going on 3 years this year. He's my partner for our drama skit. He has brown hair, brown puppy eyes, a kind face, dazzling smile. Yeah...It's Liam.

Everyone knows him, and he knows just about everyone. Except US. But I don't blame him for that. We don't get involved with humans that much. We don't mind them, we don't want to hurt them, and they don't mind us. It's why we keep to ourselves. It's safer for them AND us.

It honestly bugs me to keep away from humans ALL the time, like Louis tries so hard to do. I mean, we were humans once. But mainly, I want to get to know Liam, of all people. Ever since I laid my eyes on him, I haven't been able to stop myself from trying to get him to notice me. I knew it would be hard, because Louis kept telling me to stay away from him to keep him safe. But I couldn't do that forever.