3 - Berlin

Berlin.

Tony eventually decided to take Tali to Berlin next, he wanted to visit all places special to him and Ziva in hope of finding her there. Tony booked flights to Berlin leaving that night so him and Tali would have time to pack up and spend a little more time in Paris. Tony packed most of their things away and took Tali out, they didn't do much just walked around a bit and had some lunch. Before they headed back to the hotel room Tony decided to quickly stop in one of the local shops for some dinner, he bought a kid sized sausage roll, a few juice boxes and a chicken pasty.
Tali was playing with Kalev in the lobby while Tony took all their bags out to the taxi, Tali kept playing with Kalev on the way there. Tony got a luggage trolley to make it easier for him and Tali to get around, Tali sat on the luggage playing on Tony's phone. They sat around waiting for a few hours then while Tali was sleeping they boarded the plane, Tony had a short conversation with the woman next to him then he put his headphones in. About a quarter of the way into their flight Tali woke up, she tiredly cuddled up to Tony "Ima" she almost whispered looking at the video on Tony's phone, he had been watching old videos of him and Ziva from NCIS.
Tony forced Tali to eat her sausage roll before she fell asleep so she wouldn't wake up grumpy.
The flight was reasonably short but when they landed it was dark, Tali tightly clutched Tony's hand as they walked of the plane into the dark. They waited ages for their luggage because someone had taken it off of the conveyor belt and left it on the side. Outside the airport they got a bus to a hotel Tony had booked while they where in Paris, Tali was softly sleeping on Tonys shoulder who was juggling her and their luggage.

As soon as they where in the hotel room Tony sorted all their clothes and with a sleeping Tali still attached to his hip he took all the dirty clothes down to  dry cleaning. The hotel room was simple they only had a double bed, a cot, a tv and a small kitchen area with an oven, a sink and a fridge, the rest of the hotel wasn't much better it had a lounge, a kids room, the dry cleaners and the lobby which had the smallest built in shop that only sold simple things like toothbrushes and soap. Tali peacefully slept in the cot while Tony tossed and turned in his bed.
The next day they visited some of the main tourist attractions and went to a few shops to buy food and kids shampoo. Tony decided to give Tali at least a weeks break from flying to stay in Berlin even though neither of them spoke German. Tony and Tali spent the rest of the week going to parks and playing games, completely oblivious to the woman who was watching them.
On the third day Tony took Tali out to a nearby kids park, he watched her play and spoke to a few other parents but until Tali fell off the slide she was running around having a great time, after she fell she wanted to go home. Tony took her back to the hotel but it wasn't what she meant, she wanted to go back to the farmhouse with her Ima and her Abba she also mentioned something called Kai but Tony just assumed she was talking about a toy. Tony eventually hot her to stop screaming and crying by singing a Hebrew lullaby Ziva taught him when they had to "sit on the baby" it was called "Numi Numi yaldati" which basically means sleep, sleep, my little girl. After 2 and a half hours she woke from her nap still grumpy and tired but Tony found her a plate of food and a juice bottle, she was already wearing her pyjamas but she decided to add some boots that Tony thought were called Uggs or Ogjs.

She sat there semi happy, stuffing food in her mouth while Tony cancelled some of his plans and their hotel room, he booked a flight to Italy and a hotel room over there for one night

She sat there semi happy, stuffing food in her mouth while Tony cancelled some of his plans and their hotel room, he booked a flight to Italy and a hotel room over there for one night. Tali was still quite grumpy after she finished eating so Tony took her to the kids room, she eventually cheered up and joined another little boy coloring.

As soon as Tali fell asleep for the night he packed all their luggage (again) into the bags, he found a lunchbox for the leftover food. While Tali was sleeping he silently took her and the luggage to the airport, he had gotten used to this by now so he easily kept Tali asleep and pulled along all their luggage. The flight was around and hour forty and during the night so Tony carefully buckled Tali in her seat and fell asleep in his own.

A/N - Sorry this part is shorter and I haven't updated for a while it's because I haven't been in the mood for writing but I have a week of off school now so I can write during the day without feeling like someone's watching me.
I'm going to start on the next part now so as soon as this gets 3 votes I will post the next part