21 - Work

Ziva had been at the dance academy for 3 weeks now and Tony had been back at NCIS for 1. They where getting used to daily life, everyday Tony would take Tali and Kai to NCIS with him then if they got a case he would drop them off to Ziva at the dance studio first, if they didn't have a case he would drop them off at lunch. Then Tali would sometimes participate in the dance classes as much as she could, after dance Tony would pick up Tali and go home while Ziva took Kai to her therapy session.

After about two months Ziva and Tony where sitting in the bull pen as it was all hands on deck for a case concerning multiple children being forced to work as prostitutes. Kai was walking from desk to desk finally getting used to walking and Tali was sitting in a chair next to Ziva with a book in her lap.

"I'm looking for Agent Gibbs" a young girl about 15 said, she wore a short black dress and an oversized coat that was longer than the dress, her makeup was thick but her mascara was smudged and her cheeks where red.

"He will be here soon, what's your name" Ziva asked her shushing the boys
"Amanda" she stuttered
"Nice to meet you Amanda, I'm Ziva" she smiled
"I remember" Amanda said
"Remember" Ziva said confused
"From when Michy died" She said taking a photo of Michy from her pocket
"Agent Lee" Ziva said surprised "you're Amanda Lee" she said surprised
"Yes" Amanda forced a smile
"Nice to see you again" Ziva smiled at the young girl, Ziva made her way over to Amanda and gently wrapped her arms around her, Amanda flinched and tensed up until Ziva whispered something in her ear.

"Ziva" Gibbs said placing his coffee on his desk and walking over to her and Amanda
"Gibbs, this is Agent Lees sister Amanda" Ziva told him pulling away from the hug
"What happened sweetheart" Gibbs asked her
"I'm not sure I woke up and I was forced to do things with older men" she sobbed slightly
"Okay, Ziva take her to the toilets ask Vance if he has any clothes, McGee, Tony, Bishop, Clayton stay on the case" Gibbs ordered sitting at his desk

Ziva took a couple of make up wipes from her bag and carefully wiped Amanda's makeup away, she kept flinching but Ziva knew it was normal so didn't mention it. She then took Amanda down to the showers and waited for her to shower and change before helping dry her hair and braiding it.

With Amanda dressed in a pair of shorts and an oversized NCIS hoodie they headed back to the bullpen, they stopped on the way to pick up a hot chocolate for Amanda. Back in the bullpen Tali was fast asleep in her book and Kai was sitting by Tony's desk with her headphones in.

Gibbs took Amanda up to the conference room to be questioned and sent Ziva home, it was a Saturday so Ziva didn't teach anything and Kai had already done her therapy for the day.

Ziva strapped the girls in the car and drove straight home where Jenny was waiting on the doorstep
"Jenny" Tali and Kai yelled breaking away from Ziva, Kai was obviously a little slower than Tali but they both attacked her with hugs
"Wow, you're getting so big now" Jenny smiled at them taking their hands and following Ziva inside
"What's up Jen" Ziva asked once they closed the door
"I have a lead on your current case and I need a job" Jenny told her
"You have a lead" Ziva asked
"Yes, I can't just walk into the NCIS building I'm officially dead" she complained
"You dyed your hair brown, I doubt anyone would know" Ziva reasoned
"After the girls have eaten lunch I'll drive you there" Ziva said ending the conversation

Ziva gave the girls cheese sandwiches and Pom Bear crisps/chips with weak juice in their caf-pow cups. Then Ziva got the girls back in the car each of them still clutching their caf-pows with Jenny in the front next to Ziva they left.

Walking back into the bullpen Gibbs was surprised to see them "go to Abba" Ziva told the girls, they explained the situation and Jenny gave them the lead.

Jenny went up to see Director Vance in his office, he obviously knew she was alive but he was still shocked to see her.

"Jenny Shepherd is dead" Vance argued
"But I'm not" "what if I get a new identity" she suggested, he looked at her for a whole considering it
"Talk to Gibbs, take his surname then come back" he decided closing the door to her

Gibbs laughed at first then realised she was serious, he wasn't sure if he liked her still or not but it was only his surname anyway. He agreed.

Vance spent the rest of the day with Jenny working on changing her surname and starting work with NCIS again. While the rest of the team sat in the bullpen only Ziva left because of the girls.

Gibbs took Jenny and Amanda back to his house that night so they would both be safer.

A/N - Should Jibbs happen and how should it happen?
New part at 10-12 votes

((Sorry I know wrong order, read this then re read the next part))