63 - Yes?

Months had passed, Kai still hadn't gone back to school but everyone was adjusting to who she was, they had decided to give her a bed in Jacey's room as Jacey wasn't constantly there and was much more understanding than Tali. Kai had slowly decided she was ready to talk to each member of the team happily spending time with each of them, she had begun her visits to Sandra who she instantly fell in love with. Although Sandra was her therapist she thought of her as more as a friend, she never left a session with a frown on her face only smiles.

Tony smiled as he thought back to the first time he met Ziva "Having phone sex? " He let out a small laugh, he thought back to her first case, the beginning of their prank war, the first time they were under cover(s) together, to when she first realized he would keep coming back for her, when she left for good and suddenly he was given a child. Some of the memories with her hadn't necessarily been great but he was so grateful to have gone through them with her. He thought back to when Gracie was born, to when he found out he already had a child and even through that she didn't leave him. He thought about each time they lost the girls and each time they argued, no matter what was going to happen in the future he was sure of one thing, her. She was his constant.

That night when he took her out for dinner he decided it had to be then so walking home he stopped, looked into her eyes and smiled. Getting on one knee he began

"Ziva David, from the first time I laid eyes on you I knew something was special,what I didn't realize at first was that you where going to be the one to change everything, if I hadn't met you I would still be the same old Tony sleeping around and avoiding responsibility. But now with our four daughters I am so grateful that I had this chance, a chance to get to know the woman I love.

So Miss David will you marry me?"

"Yes" Ziva beamed slipping the ring on and pulling him into a kiss.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

380 words

A/N - THE END!!!!!

It's finally finished!!!

There won't be a sequel as this is already about 65,000 words.

I will now be moving on to short stories either

- Pure fiction

- Supergirl

- The 100

- Maybe even Grey's anatomy, Scorpion, Bull or Ingobernable but they're unlikely

- Or whatever show I start watching next, I still love NCIS I just don't watch it a lot anymore

Sorry if any of these chapters feel rushed I tried my best to write in detail but with the very little time I have some parts were rushed.

Thank you all for reading!!