51 - Gibbs' & New Years

"come on Tali you need to get dressed" Tony yelled walking up the stairs

"One minute I'm dressing Lea" she yelled back

"She's dressed, come on we're going to be late" he rushed chucking the clothes they picked the day before at her and leaving

5 minutes later she came running down the stairs with Lea in her arms, she ran out and hopped into the car buckling herself in Ziva sped off towards Gibbs' house, they where going to walk but they where so late that there was no point it would only make them later.

Tali was wearing the same big sister jumper with fleeced snowflake leggings and snow boots, i hadn't been snowing but the ground was icy and slippery so she wore them anyway, her doll was wearing a red shirt with black writing and a white collar, grey shorts and cute pink pumps with red tips and bows.

By the time they got to Gibbs' house everyone was already there, Luca, Victoria, Kelsey and Olivia where playing by the tree, Emily and Amanda where talking on the sofa then the adults where scattered around the room. Tali rushed to join the others and show them her new doll, each of them had been given a new doll for Christmas, Tali had Lea, Kelsey had #65, Victoria had Josefina and Olivia had #28, Luca wasn't into their dolls so he happily sat with them driving his toy cars around.

"Kelsey dinner" Amanda called setting the last tray of food on the table everyone came in and sat around the table talking and eating, Jenny brought out loads more food for dessert.

"hey uhh Tali I thought you where the youngest" Ellie asked pausing with a forkful of potato in front of her mouth

"I am" Tali giggled

"Big sis" she murmured, everyone was listening now only a few people knew and they where trying their hardest not to laugh or make any noises

"are all your clothes in the wash"

"no"

"is Ziva pregnant" Jimmy asked

"She's obviously not" Abby said looking down at her own stomach then at Ziva's

"are you getting a dog" Abby asked instead

"nope" Tali said "I wish we could though"

"uhhh are you sure it's not Ziva being pregnant" Breena asked "her jumper is quite loose she could easily hide it"

"Ima" Tali asked

"go on" Ziva smiled

"Ima is pregnant, I get another sister or a new brother" Tali grinned

"how far are you" Abby exclaimed her little baby could have a ready made best friend across the road

"Just over two months" Ziva smiled back all they needed now was Kai and their family would be complete, they had Grandpa Gibbs, Uncles, Aunties, Cousins and Best Friends.