20 - Therapy

The next day Kai had her first physical therapy session but they had a bit of time first so they started putting all the girls new toys away. In the playroom they filled one draw with stuffed toys, the next with barbies, the next with toy food and the last with all their coloring books, pens and pencils.

Ziva put all the littlest pet shops and shopkins on a shelf as they where only small then in the film room they put all their films, their kiddie cams and their tamagotchis. Tony set up their AG dolls bed in one part of their playroom and left the new doll house dolls in the doll house.

"Kai, we've got to go" Ziva told the little girl who had her eyes glued to the tv screen
"But Ima" she complained without taking her eyes off the tv
"Come on" Ziva said picking her off the sofa and picking up the her kitten bag which had her tamagotchi, a coloring book and a few barbies.

Kai's made good progress in just the one lesson as a reward Ziva took her to the AG store after to pick out a new outfit for the AG dolls, she picked a set of two summer dresses then they headed home.

For the rest of the day Kai and Tali played with their dolls while Tony and Ziva made calls about getting jobs. At 1700 Ziva cooked Tony, Tali and Kai dinner then slipped out the door.

She jogged round to a local dance studio where she took a two hour lesson, she ran through pirouettes and piles then went through basic safety checks, the woman set her up to teach classes at the dance studio for 3-16 year olds.

When Ziva got home she sponged down the girls then put them to bed.
"How did it go" Tony asked when she came back down
"Not good" she said sitting next to him, he wrapped his arm round her then realised she was giggling
"Huh what's that miss David, are you giggling" he smiled at her
"No" she said dragging out the o
"I assume it was good then" he said
"Yeah, she gave me a job, and I can take the girls with me some days" Ziva said happily
"You always wanted to be a ballerina" he whispered hugging her

They sat there for an hour until Tony spoke "Gibbs and Vance are happy to take me back" he told her "and you" he added hopefully
"I told you Tony I do not want that life" she said stubbornly
"Not even part time" he asked
"Maybe but not often" she said eventually.

"I can't believe Ellie has a daughter" Tony said thinking out loud
"Yeah, just Abby, Gibbs and McGee left" she laughed
"It would be nice if we could all have kids the same age" Tony said smiling
"I don't think Abby's ready for a child" Ziva said thinking of the child in a coffin shaped crib and laughing aloud
"McGees definitely not" Tony grinned "remember his apartment" he said thinking back to when they dropped in on him.

"When do you start work" Tony said
"Uhh, next Tuesday" "I still have a couple of days"
"Anything you want to do before you start" Tony asked
"No" Ziva yawned
"Come on let's go to sleep" Tony said lifting Ziva from the sofa, he carried her all the way to their bed.

The next day Tony rang Vance to finalise the his reinstatement at NCIS, the bull pen would need to be adjusted slightly as it now would need to seat 5 agents instead of 4 because of that he couldn't start for two weeks.

Kai had another therapy session after breakfast, they needed her to get back up and walking as soon as she could because she was only young. Every week day Kai would have a therapy session when Ziva finished work, just before dinner then on the weekends she would have them in the mornings.

Tali was always asking Tony or Ziva to read with her, every second she wasn't eating, sleeping or playing she was asking to be read to.

In the next few days Gibbs came to visit a couple of times and Ziva asked Ducky round to tell Tali stories, Tali loved spending time with Ducky or as she would call him Ducka he always read to her or tell her stories from his past. Kai wasn't particularly interested in listening to stories she preferred music, every time she could she put on a cd of kids music, she played it so often that Ziva knew all the words and it was driving her crazy.

Eventually one day Ziva cracked, she left without warning and came back half an hour later with a cheap MP3 player that could hold a couple hundred songs. She spent a few hours putting all Kai's music on it in English and Hebrew then gave it to Kai who happily put the headphones on and left Ziva in peace.

Kai worked a way of walking around without using her injured leg, she would have her MP3 player in her pocket and shuffle across the floor on her butt, she even managed to get up the stairs one time. Tony kept finding Tali sitting on her own in the playroom or the movie room with a book in her lap naming all the letters and trying to put the sounds together to make words.

The girls where constantly calling to them to look at them while they did different things like jumping off the stairs or climbing the wrong way around things, it was a battle to keep the girls under control but Tony and Ziva did enjoy everyday.

A/N - 7-10 votes for a new part