22 - Baby

Almost a month later they had finally brought the main guy in for questioning, Jenny was allowed to start working at NCIS again under the name of Jennifer Gibbs and both the girls started to join in at every opportunity they had at Ziva's dance classes.

"Hey... Abby?" Ziva asked confused walking into Abby's lab, there wasn't any music and the only caf-pow was completely full and untouched, she could see a dark figure hunched over Abby's desk sleeping.

Ziva carefully walked over to the figure which was probably Abby although her ponytails where down and she wasn't wearing any makeup. There where clear tear tracks down her cheeks "abby" Ziva whispered gently shaking her shoulder "huh, what, I'm fine" she shot up "it is only me Abby" Ziva smiled "oh hi Ziva" Abby trailed off "what's wrong Abs" Ziva asked loosely hugging her "it's nothing Ziva" Abby replied removing Ziva's hands from around her and walked back to mass spec.

Ziva watched Abby work her hand kept drifting to her stomach without her realising it but she would always pull her hand away as quick as she could "are you pregnant Abby" Ziva eventually asked "no why would you think that" Abby rushed trying not to cry again "it's not a bad thing Abby" Ziva pulled her into another hug "it is when it was a one night stand" Abby mumbled into Ziva's shoulder "a baby is an amazing gift even without the father" Ziva said from her experience.

"Whatcha got Abs" Gibbs asked walking into the lab, Abby stood with Ziva by the window still hugging "Abs" he asked slowly "yes Gibbs, the petty officer..." Abby started putting her walls back up. Gibbs did his usual no talking thing until Abby explained everything to him.

A few days later Abby and Ziva went to the doctors so Abby could find out if the baby was healthy and how far along she was "congratulations, your baby is happy and healthy, you are about a month and a half along" the doctor told them on the way out.

"How do we tell the rest of the team" Abby asked suddenly stopping "Just walk up and tell them or leave baby clothes around your lab" Ziva said laughing slightly at the last option "yes" Abby laughed "we should do the baby clothes" she laughed again then becoming serious "I'll get you a congratulations card and leave on your desk" Ziva said getting in her car.

(Back in the bull pen)
"Gibbs... Where will I go" Amanda asked, they had just wrapped up the case, the main guy had killed her aunt and uncle when he abducted her "Is there anyone you can live with" Gibbs asked thinking "no, I only had my aunt and uncle" she said sadly "would I have to be adopted" "yes, I need to speak to Jen, okay" Gibbs said getting up.

"Jen, I want to take Amanda in but I will need help" he started "from me" she asked stunned "yes" they continued there discussion for a couple of minutes before they decided and went to speak to people higher than them.

"Abby, " Tim said looking around the lab "in here" she called from ballistics "whys this card here" He asked reading it "it's from Ziva, I'm pregnant" she said firing the gun "very funny Abs" he laughed "it's not a joke McGee" Gibbs said slapping the back of his head "get to work" he ordered.

Tim slowly walked up to the bullpen, had he gotten Abby pregnant? No! Well yes he liked her but he hadn't slept with her! Besides there's rule 12 anyway!

(Time skip to the next Sunday)

"Hey Abby, your not working today" Ziva asked over the phone
"No, why" Abby said confused
"Do you want to come with me and the girls to the fair today" Ziva asked trying to get Kai's shorts on
"Of course, what time"
"Meet at mine in 10 minutes, I'll drive" Ziva said
"Okay, bye Ziva"
"Bye Abby" Ziva said ending the phone call and properly putting Kai's shorts on.

"Is Abba coming" Tali asked
"Not today" Ziva told them taking Kai's AG doll back to the play room
"Ima" Kai screamed after her "I want to take her" she demanded still screaming
"Kai" "stop screaming" Ziva said calmly putting the doll on its bed
"But Ima" she said
"No, Kai we can't take dolls today" Ziva said picking Tali up and walking down stairs.

Ziva sat Tali on the kitchen counter with a pot of grapes while she packed a bag for lunch, Kai trailed down the stairs after them
"Sorry Ima" she apologised still looking extremely moody
"It's okay Tali" Ziva said putting her next to Kai on the counter and continued packing the bag until there was a knock on the front door.

"Hey Abby, we're nearly ready" Ziva said leading her inside to the kitchen, they finished getting everything and each took one of the twins to Ziva's car. Ziva drove them to the fair, her driving was much safer when she had the girls in the car.

The girls where wearing white tops with pink writing that read "never grow up", denim shorts and cute sandals, Abby wore a black dress with red cherries, two red bows and a red dog collar and Ziva wore a dress that ended just above the knee, it was striped at the top then full color bottom with black sandals.

"Can we go on the merry go round" the girls asked jumping around"Of course girls, let's go" Ziva said tightly holding their hands and walking to the ride, Ziva strapped them on then her and Abby watched the two smiling girls riding round and round

"Of course girls, let's go" Ziva said tightly holding their hands and walking to the ride, Ziva strapped them on then her and Abby watched the two smiling girls riding round and round.

After that they got balloons and candy floss, the girls went on every ride and game they where old enough for then around 1900 Ziva drove back to her house with Abby and two sleeping girls, Abby said goodnight then drove off in her own car.

Ziva silently changed the girls, put them to bed and took herself to bed

A/N - 7-10 votes for a new update