11 - Building

After being outside for a while Gibbs spoke "Ziver, do you mind if I make a start with the furniture" he asked "no, of course not" Ziva said as the two of them got up and went inside. "How are you" Gibbs asked when they where out of earshot "I am okay, Tali had a meltdown after I left yesterday" Ziva said feeling slightly bad "she'll get over it, she's strong" Gibbs said lifting the first box "I do not want her to turn out like me" Ziva sighed picking up another box and leading Gibbs up the stairs "how is that" he asked "emotionless, alone, empty, aggressive, robotic, broken" she listed "that was training, not the real you" "you have Tony now, a family, the team, Tali, Kai" he said placing the box in the smallest bedroom. They trailed up and down the stairs bringing all the boxes to the right rooms then as they where starting to unpack they heard everyone coming back inside and Tali screaming "I'm going to go to her" Ziva said walking out the room "Tali" she called as the little girl came running "Ima" she cried "come here Tateleh" she said picking her up "you left" she sobbed into her shoulder "I came inside with Grandpa Gibbs, to help him set up your bedroom" she explained rubbing Tali's back "Numi Numi..." Ziva sang rocking the now sniffling girl.

"Ziva, I didn't know you could sing" Ducky exclaimed as everyone stared at Ziva and Tali, "I can't" she mumbled embarrassed "where's Gibbs" Abby asked taking the attention off of Zivas singing "he's upstairs in the girls bedroom" Ziva told her walking upstairs with Tali, Abby followed "what room" Abby asked at the top of the stairs "that one" Ziva pointed "the bathroom is right next door" she added walking into her and Tony's room, she laid Tali in the bed then switched on the baby monitor.

"How about we all help assemble the furniture" Tim suggested everyone agreed so they all started work on different rooms, Gibbs and Abby where in the girls room, Palmer and Breena in the girls playroom, Tim, Tony, Ziva and Ducky took downstairs and Kai carefully played with Victoria just outside where they could be seen from the kitchen.

By dinner they had finished setting up the whole house so Tony ordered Chinese and pizza for the three girls, Tali had woken up an hour before they finished after a hug from Ziva she happily played with Kai and Victoria in the garden away from all the building inside. The girls where playing inside now as it was getting darker and bugs were beginning to come out. While everyone was downstairs Ziva wondered upstairs to the girls bedroom to add the final few touches.

Ziva looked at the room, it was only a small area but they had decided to put the girls in there instead of the bigger room because they would have a space to play separate to the place they sleep and they would prefer to be close together

Ziva looked at the room, it was only a small area but they had decided to put the girls in there instead of the bigger room because they would have a space to play separate to the place they sleep and they would prefer to be close together. "You know what you said to Gibbs wasn't true" a voice said behind her, she pulled out a gun from her waistband and pressed it to his head "whoa, it's only me" Tony said as she released him and put the gun away. "Sorry" she apologised "it's fine Zi" Tony said hugging her "you heard me talk to Gibbs" she asked "yes, I was getting a drink" he said "you're not emotionless, alone, empty, aggressive, robotic or broken" he kissed her head "I am" she smiled at the floor "You love me, Tali, Kai, the team that's an emotion, you have us as a family now, you are a tad aggressive but only when you care about someone, Mossad trained you as a robot it's not the kind of training you can remove quickly it takes time and if you still believe you're broken I will work to fix you because I love you Ziva David" he said when she was about to disagree he kissed her.

By the time they where back downstairs Victoria, Tali and Kai where all falling asleep on the sofa "hey Ziva, Tony, Victoria's falling asleep we should get her home" Jimmy said standing up with Breena "sure, I'll help put the highchair in the car" Tony said following them, Breena carried Victoria and the guys struggled with the highchair that kept unfolding as they walked. Abby yawned, "I think we should leave as well" Tim said to Ziva then he and Abby walked to Tony said goodbye and Abby gave the tired girls a hug. After they had left Ducky decided it was time for him to go which only left Ziva, Tony, Gibbs, Tali and Kai. Ziva was leaving with Gibbs because they weren't ready for full time living together although she did feel bad leaving both the twins with Tony and offered to take one of them to Gibbs' house with her but Tony told her if Tali went she would only get more attached and if Kai went Tali would get upset and think Ziva liked Kai more than her so they agreed to leave them both there.

"Ima" Tali started to cry as soon as Ziva stood up to leave "I will be back tomorrow morning" Ziva bent down hugging Tali "promise?" Tali asked cutely with tears still rolling down her cheeks "I promise" Ziva said kissing her forehead then moving on to Kai, Kai wasn't as bothered about Ziva leaving she just hugged her then went back to playing.

"Bye Ziva" Tony said placing a small kiss on her cheek "bye Tony" she said kissing him properly "Eww Ima, Abba" Kai moaned from the sofa, Tony and Ziva laughed "bye girls" Ziva smiled walking out with Gibbs "I'm not a girl" Tony called out as they left.