52 - AG, Home & New Baby

Ziva, Ellie, Tali, Olivia and Victoria woke up early to get to the AG store before it opened at 10am. Tony's dad had given Tali about 250 dollars for Christmas because he ran into a bunch of money and didn't know what to get her, Tali decided she wanted to spend it on AG dolls and clothes, Breena had given Ziva some money to get Victorias dolls hair done and an outfit and Ellie was taking enough money for Olivia to buy a sloth plushie that she had wanted for ages and get her dolls hair re styled.

As soon as they arrived the three girls ran off with their dolls to look around, the three of them where in awe of all the dolls and clothes, while Ziva took Tali to look at the main dolls, Ellie went with Victoria and Olivia to get their dolls hair done. Tali bought the Grace doll (A/N - I know Grace is retired but I don't care), the matching Grace outfit for her, a pink butterfly sleeping bag, a book on hair, and some clothes for her dolls which came to about 250 dollars, she also insisted that Ziva bought a second sleeping bag for Kai.

 Tali bought the Grace doll (A/N - I know Grace is retired but I don't care), the matching Grace outfit for her, a pink butterfly sleeping bag, a book on hair, and some clothes for her dolls which came to about 250 dollars, she also insisted that ...

After a couple hours they left because they only had a couple hours till they had to leave for the airport and they still weren't packed.

"Tony" Ziva called leading Tali back to their room

"In here" He yelled back

"Hey" She grinned pecking his lips

"Hey" he grinned back

Tony sped round the tiny hotel room collecting their things while Tali packed away Lea and Grace and Ziva ran out to grab a couple snacks for the flight, as soon as they had finished they caught their taxi to the airport where they met up with the rest of the team. The flight was relatively uneventful, Tali sat by Ducky who was more than happy to tell her stories about his youth the whole way back.

-

As soon as they landed Tony, Ziva and Tali took a separate taxi back to their house, Tali ran ahead of them excited to put Kai's present with the rest of her Christmas ones in the office and set Grace up in her playroom. While both Tony and Ziva where still downstairs "Hey Zi--" Tony trailed off

"yeah" she smiled, she knew he caught on to it but she was still hoping he wouldn't ask

"while we where in Times Square, I couldn't help but get the feeling you missed out on a whole bunch of your childhood" he said smiling sadly at her

"It's nothing" She said trying her best to brush him off

"It's something" he smiled taking her hand "Did you ever go to a dance" he whispered

"no" she mumbled lightly shaking her head

"here's your chance" he smiled at her pressing play, a thousand years came on as he gently placed his right hand in the small of Ziva's back, his other loosely gripping her hand, She laid her head gently against his chest listening to his heart beat perfectly in time with hers.

A/N - This isn't the end of the chapter but the next bit will be a different day because I just want to get this book finished so I can start on Quintis oneshots!

A FEW WEEKS LATER

"Ima" Tali mumbled with her mouth full of cereal

"Tali finish your food" Ziva groaned, Tali had been really impatient recently and not even just that Ziva was starting to get more and more headaches, heartburn and over all light headedness

"I'm finished" Tali declared showing Ziva the bowl and getting up from the table

"Thank you" Ziva groaned swallowing the latest pills from the doctors and gulping down her glass of water as Tony jogged down the stairs guiding Tali to the door, kissing her forehead and going to join Ziva at the table.

"Abby went into labor last night, she had a baby girl weighing 7 pounds 3" he grinned

"What did she name it" Ziva asked pushing her headache to one side

"Annabelle Gloria" Tony said getting his list of future baby names

"oh Tony not again" she mumbled resting his head on the table in pain and frustration

"Yes Zi, then we can watch the sound of music in bed" he bargained

"Fine what are your favorites"

"For a girl I was thinking Aria, Miya or Cote" "Tali really wants to name it Grace" Tony laughed a little

"I like Grace, my top where Rivka and Deverey" she grumbled resting her head against Tony and tightly shutting her eyes

"So Rivka Grace" Tony asked running his hand through Zivas hair, she gave a faint nod "Kaleb Timothy for a boy" he asked only to receive another small nod, he could tell Ziva didn't want to talk about this any more "Okay" he whispered "let's go watch that film" he smiled carefully lifted her off her chair into his arms and gentle carried her to their bed, he played the sound of music almost silently in the background as he held Ziva and gently rocked her. Although she was a strong tough Mossad agent she had let him in a while lot over the years and she needed him at times like this. He held her kissing her forehead as she fell asleep, it broke him to see her like this when there was absolutely nothing he could do to help her just watch her, in pain.

A/N - Sorry for the slow updates I've been kinda busy with work, school, homework and just all round life. 
Random question : do any of you guys watch scorpion!!?