30 - Flight

*knock knock*
Ziva sat up abruptly looking at her watch "oh my god, Tony wake up it's already eleven" she panicked shaking him then running to the door "McGee, I'm so sorry we fell asleep on the sofa" Ziva rushed around collecting the last of their bags and re doing her hair. Tony sat up slowly yawning and joint Ziva doing his hair, McGee stood silently at the door watching them. Ziva ran upstairs to get Tali and Kai who wouldn't wake up so she had to wrap them in blankets and carry them downstairs fully asleep, Ziva took the girls out to the coach and carefully strapped the girls in next to the windows and Tony brought out their hand luggage. Everyone else was already on the coach waiting so as soon as Tony plugged himself in they left.

After an hours drive they arrived at the airport, it was already midnight so they walked through customs like zombies with most the children still sleeping. On the other side of customs they got a couple luggage trolleys which they filled with all the hand luggage and all the sleeping children. Around 0230 Tali and Kai woke up, technically Tali woke up and kicked Kai which woke her up but they where both awake and confused, the last thing they remembered was being in their Ima's bed and falling asleep not in the busy airport with lots of other families rushing around.
"Ima, where are we" Kai rubbed her eyes slowly stepping off the trolley
"We're at the airport sweetie, are you hungry" Ziva pulled Kai into her arms and onto her lap
"Yes" Kai mumbled snuggling into Ziva's side
"How about you Tali" Ziva asked, Tali was now sitting on Tony's lap still wrapped in her blanket, she nodded slightly burying her head in Tony's shirt
"Anyone else" Ziva asked her half asleep colleges, she got a mixed response of nos, yeses, maybes and a bits so they all decided to pop in one of the food places in duty free. They got a mix of sandwiches, wraps, cakes and cookies to share and a bottle of water each, their flight wasn't until 0330 so they sat there for about thirty minutes then boarded their plane

From front to back, on the left it was
Gibbs - Jenny - Amanda
Tony - Olivia - Ellie
Kai - Tali - Ziva

And on the right
Jimmy - Victoria - Breena
Abby - Luca - Tim
Tobias - Emily - Ducky

Tony was able to sleep for most the flight, luckily for him the plane seats were in threes so Ziva sat with the girls and he sat with Ellie and Olivia, Olivia was quite calm and also slept most the flight but Tali and Kai were the absolute opposite all they wanted to do was play and annoy people around them.

Ziva kept the girls bags by her feet so they wouldn't open everything and loose things, she gave them one blind bag as they took off then every couple of minutes she would have to give them something else so they wouldn't disturb Olivia who was as...

Ziva kept the girls bags by her feet so they wouldn't open everything and loose things, she gave them one blind bag as they took off then every couple of minutes she would have to give them something else so they wouldn't disturb Olivia who was asleep in front of them or the other people behind them. She read Pom Pom to Tali first but Kai got upset so she had to re read it to her as well. Ziva let Tali and Kai look out the window with their binoculars for a couple minutes but they got bored quite quickly so Ziva gave them their pillow pets and coloring books, they both had the same coloring books and pens but different pillow pets, Tali had Stictch and Kai had a multicolored unicorn.

Luckily for Ziva the coloring books entertained the girls until the end of the 5 and a half hour flight but when the announcement came on for landing neither of the girls wanted to put their toys away but Ziva made them, it ended with both the girls ended up with a time out for when they got back and most their toys taken away from them.

While they where flying they got to watch the sunrise but by the time they landed it was about 0700 and Ziva was done with the girls, as soon as they got off the plane she gave Tali to Tony and Kai to Gibbs and told them not to give them back till they were at their villas.

Tali annoyed Tony for the whole drive and Kai asked Gibbs about Jibbs which unfortunately he had to explain to her  while Ziva happily sat next to Ducky who told her a story from his Sophomore year.

When they arrived at the Villas they where given the keys, Tony, Ziva, Tali and Kai were in Villa 4 so leaving Tony with all their bags Ziva took the girls inside and pulled two chairs to opposite sides of the room and sat the girls down. She looked round the room their was the main bedroom with a double bed for her and Tony, a twin bedroom for the girls, two bathrooms and the kitchen/dining/living areas combined, the table was on one side with the kitchen on the other and the sofa and tv in between, the front door was between the table and the sofa and the back door was next to one of the bathrooms. Out the back door was a good sized yard with trees and a couple seats, there was a low fence on each side with a gate near the top leading on to other yards that belonged to Tim and Ducky on their right and Jimmy, Breena and Victoria on the left.

Ziva went back to see the girls looking round to see Tali searching round the room and Kai completely missing,
"Tali" Ziva demanded walking behind the little girl
"Ahh, Ima" Tali complained
"I told you to stay on the chair" Ziva picked Tali's hand from her side and practically dragged her back to her chair
"But"
"No Tali" Ziva stopped her "stay here until I come and get you"

Ziva walked off to find Kai who was in her room bouncing on the bed
"Kaida" Ziva yelled storming in "not only did I tell you to stay sitting down you're bouncing on your bed which you know you aren't allowed to do" Ziva picked her up and took her back to sit on her chair
"Talia" she said turning round to look at her balancing on the window ledge "I told you to sit down" Ziva continued to put her back on her chair restarting the timer
"Ziva" Tony huffed dropping their bags at the door, Ziva only took a couple of the bags to their room "Zi what's wrong" Tony asked following her with the rest of their bags, Ziva opened her mouth then heard the girls giggling in the other room and stormed back
"Talia Caitlin David-DiNozzo and Kaida Arianna David-DiNozzo what do you think you are doing" Ziva yelled furiously at the girls who were chasing each other round the room, they stopped stunned their Ima yelled at them and used their full names. Ziva grabbed each of them and put them back on the chairs and left.

"Zi" Tony said sympathetically reaching for her arm, Ziva let him get her arm and pull her into a hug
"I can't do this anymore Tony" she said tears forming in her eyes
"Do what" he hugged her tighter
"The girls they do not listen to me" she sobbed, her accent getting thicker as she spoke
"Of course they listen to you they're just excited" Tony smiled into her hair, Ziva didn't move or reply she just stayed in the same position
"I'm going on a run" she said eventually sharply pulling away and walking out.

Tony talked to the girls as soon as their time was up and they promised to say sorry to Ziva when she got home, if she came home.

A/N - This chapter is a bit longer but I haven't written for ages and I struggled through the first parts
New update at 9+ votes