5 - A little more Italy

The woman with the big hats never reappeared Tony asked a few people about her but no one had noticed her or knew who she was. Tali wasn't really interested in playing with any of the other kids she just played with Tony or on her own, when they went out to parks she played with the other kids but she didn't really care about any of them.
By the end of the 4th month Tali had gone to 7 of her friends party's and was just about ready to sleep for weeks and Tony had noticed everyone's habits of talking about the other kids and parents while they weren't around so he was done with socialising. Tony started to take Tali out when he knew all the other kids where busy and wouldn't be at the park. Tali started to split all her languages better with only the German getting mixed up or into her sentences because that was the only language Tony couldn't help her as much.
Near the end of the fifth month Tony went to the park with Tali and there neighbors son Dino, Dinos mum had the flu so she couldn't take Dino herself and as Tali got on okay with Dino Tony offered to take him and let his mum sleep. After two hours Tony walked Dino back to his house and then took Tali to their house, as soon as Tony opened the door he noticed pools of water. He carefully changed into a pair of boots he left by the door from when they went to the river a few days before and picked Tali up, avoid the deepest parts her took Tali over to the table. While Tali was sitting on the table with strict instructions not to move he went upstairs to look for the cause, it turned out all the pipes had burst because of a water surge. The bath, shower, bathroom sink and kitchen sink where all leaking and flooding the whole house. Tony grabbed their photo albums, some clothes and some toys for Tali, back downstairs Tali was wriggling on the table trying to get down so Tony scooped her up tickling her. They grabbed a pack of biscuits and Tony's wallet, Tony let Tali sit on the grass outside with a few of her toys while he rang the landlady and the insurance company. After being on hold for ages he was told as he was renting and his month ran out in two days it had nothing to do with him anymore and someone would be sent round to get his property out of the house. A man came round an hour later, he took everything belonging to Tony and Tali out the house, collected all Tony's keys, locked the door then left. Tali got bored playing with her toys and started to get upset so Tony took her over to Dinos house, Tony sold all their non damaged furniture and a lot of their accessories and decorations then packed everything they where keeping into 6 bags which he took to a nearby hotel. After picking up Tali Tony took her to the hotel room and tried to find a new house in the same area to rent, he found one that came with furniture, it had three bedrooms and the living, dining and kitchen areas all connected. Tony payed to rent the house starting in two days, he got Tali a ready meal dinner then read to her until she fell asleep.

 Tony payed to rent the house starting in two days, he got Tali a ready meal dinner then read to her until she fell asleep

The next day Tony kept to their usual schedule while Tali was still fazed by the flooding. As soon as they where allowed to enter their new home they did, Tony unpacked most of the stuff they kept.

After only a few weeks in their new house the carbon monoxide alarm went off meaning they had to evacuate, Tony grabbed the go bag and took Tali to another hotel. The fire department told Tony it wasn't safe to go back inside yet but they had brought out their belongings, Tony put all their stuff in the bags again. While in the hotel Tony started looking for somewhere to live and work as his NCIS funds weren't going to last forever, Tony stumbled across some homes in Ohio that appealed to him more than any he could find in Italy "Hey, Tali" "Come here" he called to the little girl scrawled across the floor coloring "okay Abba" she said skipping over to him "would you like to move to where I grew up or stay here" he asked, she sat there for two minutes thinking before she said "no here" and skipped back over to her coloring. Tony realised that they hadn't really been happy here and Tali would probably be happier there, it would also mean he could visit NCIS again. Tony booked two tickets to the closest airport to where he grew up leaving in three hours so he got Tali ready and went to the airport.

A/N - Sorry I'm posting these so much, the next chapter is important (it's kinda where the story gets more interesting/better) but I need comments on that part before I can write anymore.
New part at 3 votes