13 - Victoria

It had been almost 7 weeks since they had bought the house, Ziva moved back in a few days before. Tali had picked up a habit of copying exactly what people say and Kai was always correcting people.

They decided to go out for Dinner with Palmer and Victoria as the girls played quite well with her last time, the six of them walked to a local restaurant. Tali had four huge slices of pizza, Kai had spaghetti bolognese in a ginormous bowl, Victoria had a kid sized lasagna and Ziva, Tony and Jimmy all had the buffet style pizza.

After they had finished eating they walked down to the nearby park where Tali and Kai carefully took Victoria off to play

After they had finished eating they walked down to the nearby park where Tali and Kai carefully took Victoria off to play. "How's NCIS" Ziva asked watching the girls holding Victoria's hands as they slid down the slides "it's good, Ellie and Clayton would love to see you again" he said "Clayton?" Ziva asked "Clayton Reeves?" Jimmy said wondering why Tony hadn't told her about him "oh, Tony calls him Reeves" she said shouting out to Kai who was trying to climb the slide the wrong way. Tony came back from the toilets to see Ziva and Jimmy talking, Ziva told Jimmy something about her childhood best friend when Tony but in "oh realllly" he said dragging out the end "yes reallllly" Ziva imitated. After they had been talking for half an hour Tony called the three girls over for ice creams, all three of them had mr whippys with a flake and their own choice of sauce.

The girls tried to run back to the play equipment but Jimmy stopped them, he told them not to run around with their ice creams so they walked slowly back to the equipment. Tali and Kai helped Victoria sit inside the house part.

After a few minutes Victoria fell down the edge along the slide and grazed her knee, Kai lent out the edge of the house and told her to run to her Abba. Victoria looked at Kai confused until Tali peeked her head out as well and told her to go to her Daddy which she understood so she walked over to Jimmy, as soon as he picked her up she switched the waterworks on and sobbed into his shirt. "Hey hey hey, Victoria it's okay, I've got a band aid" he smiled at her kissing her knee better, Tony and Ziva checked she was okay as well.

When Victoria stopped crying Tony called Tali and Kai over to the table but they didn't respond, Ziva tried but she still didn't get a reply. Ziva tried again but in Hebrew which Tali knew meant she was serious but still neither of the girls replied or appeared. "I'm going to get them" Tony said pretending to roll his eyes.

"Ziva" he yelled kind of panicky "what" she said "come here quick" he shouted looking around, Ziva was over there before he could turn around "what's up" she asked "the girls have gone" he said "they're probably just playing" she said calling out to them "no, they both left there ice creams here" Tony said. "What's wrong" Palmer called "We can't find the girls" Tony called back "should I call Abby" he asked "please" Tony said.

Ziva looked around muttering to herself in Hebrew "Ziva" Tony said, Ziva didn't hear him and continued muttering "Ziva" he said a bit louder "yes" she snapped at him "they will be fine" he tried to reassure her "how do you know" she yelled, Tony only hugged her "I'm sorry Tony" she said eventually "It's fine, don't worry".

Abby arrived with the rest of the team who collected evidence and took photos, as Tony and Ziva used to be NCIS agents the case fell under there jurisdiction meaning director Vance allowed Gibbs' team to work the case. Clayton and Bishop arrived with the team but no one knew exactly what was happening so they stood awkwardly at the side. McGee took photos, Abby collected evidence, Clayton and Bishop helped where they could but it was clear to see this was something they weren't involved in and Gibbs spoke to Tony, Ziva, Palmer and Victoria.

Gibbs instructed Clayton and Bishop to search the woods behind the park while the rest of the team went back to NCIS, Gibbs took Ziva and Tony home to collect a few things like clothes, toothbrushes and toys for when the girls came back then he drove them to NCIS to be put under protective custody. Ziva was lost she lost all visible emotions, even in her eyes.

Abby was panicking when Gibbs got to her lab, Gibbs did his usual not talking thing until she had calmed down "they'll be fine Abs, but they need you to work" he said kissing her cheek and leaving. Abby got straight back to work after, she had to sort all the other kids and their parents fingerprints from the kidnappers who was likely to be wearing gloves anyway.

McGee traced all recent calls to Tony, Ziva and Jimmys phones as well as any other phone calls made in the area. Gibbs was sitting at his desk thinking, Ducky was with Palmer in autopsy going over the photos and Ziva sat with Tony in deep thought.
Clayton and Bishop returned after 3 hours of searching the woods, they returned to their desks in silence.

No one spoke until Ziva decided she needed to do something which only ended in a full out argument between her and Gibbs, Tony decided not to get involved so he could talk to Ziva when she calmed down. Ziva stormed out and found herself in Abby's lab, Abby was surrounded by caf-pows and salty crisps. "Ziva..." Abby said trailing off at the sight of tears in her eyes "come here" Abby said opening her arms to Ziva, cautiously Ziva walked into them and hugged Abby. The two of them stayed in that position until one of Abby's machines beeped. "All the fingerprints are in the database and none are suspicious" Abby said more to herself than Ziva.

When Ziva returned back upstairs she sat with Tony again who didn't speak just put his arm around her. Ziva's phone suddenly rang,
"Hello" she asked
"Hello" a chilling voice growled from the other side.

A/N - New update at 5-7 votes