50 - Christmas without her

They obviously they still missed Kai but for Tali's sake they needed to move on at least enough to get back into routines. Over the last two or three weeks Ziva had started to get sick, she was throwing up in the mornings, heartburn during the day and was constantly in the toilet but she assured Tony she was fine.

"Ima, Abba, Wake uup its Christmas" Tali giggled jumping on their bed, she was dressed in pink Santa pjs with red cuffs and a white paci stuck firmly in her mouth, her therapist said it was her way of coping with losing Kai and when she was ready she would throw it out herself

"morning Tali" Ziva smiled pulling Tali to lay down with her

"no Ima let go" Tali whined giggling "I want to see if Santa came" she said wriggling out of Ziva's grip

"Fine" Ziva groaned "wake up Abba" she said getting out of bed and walking to Tali's room to get her pink fox blanket, while Tony was getting up Ziva went downstairs to make hot cocoa for her and Tali and a coffee for Tony, "look Tali Santa came" Ziva smiled putting a Santa hat on Tali's head, under their tree there where silver and gold presents and around the fireplace where blue presents with candy canes.

"He came" Tali grinned running over to the presents, "he brought some for Kai" she smiled putting them all in a pile along with the ones from her, Tony and Ziva "can we save them for her when she comes home" Tali asked

"Sure Tals" Ziva smiled placing a cocoa on the table by Tali "its hot Tateleh be careful"

"Right whose presents are you going to open first" Tony asked sipping his coffee

"Santas" she shouted slightly, Santa got her an Elsa doll set, a project mc2 doll, a bucket and spade set, a "real athletes wear leos" sweatshirt, two leos, a pack of shopkins, 3 shopkins blind bags, 3 splashlings blind bags, white converse for her AG dolls, higher black converse for her AG dolls, a westie plushie, a husky plushie, a penguin plushie, a seal plushie, a weird pink plushie, a doodle cake crayons tooth brush holder and a pinkish peach and blue tent. Then from Tony and Ziva she got matching red dresses for her and an AG doll, a pink seat for her AG dolls, an Anna doll set, a poke ball pillow and a set of three pokemon plushies that where Pikachu, Squirtle and Bulbasaur.

She got three figure keyring blind bags and a batman build a bear from Abby and Tim,  a Pascal plushie, a set of shopkins and a hand made bed (Made by Gibbs) from Jenny and Gibbs, a bunk bed barbie set with one doll and a small lilac pusheen plushie from Clayton, a set of Jungle in my pockets and a huge nyan cat plushie from Jimmy and Breena, 3 tsum tsum blind bags, an AG doll laptop and a purple octopus plushie from Ellie and a dark purple gym mat from Ducky.