7 - Washington

Tony and Ziva collected all their bags from both rooms and rented a car to drive to Washington, Tony used his phone to book a hotel room for three nights around the corner of NCIS HQ. They bought two kids car seats for the girls and started driving to the next hotel, the journey took almost 7 hours so Tony and Ziva swapped driving (Ziva's driving was much safer than before because of the girls) they arrived at the new hotel at 0300 so Tony carried the girls inside while Ziva brought in the most important bags.
In the morning Tony woke up to a beautiful Israeli on the opposite side of the bed, they had booked two connecting rooms, each had a double bed, a TV and an en suite bathroom. Tony woke up first so he checked on the girls then walked down to the car to get the rest of their bags, after he dumped the bags on the floor Ziva started to wake up "morning Tony" Ziva mumbled sitting up "morning beautiful" he said walking over to her "you really think so?" She asked blushing "definitely" he smiled moving closer. There lips met, they kissed. Both their lips moved perfectly in sync, Tony's hands slipped up Ziva's tank top, he started to take it off but she stopped him "not here, we might wake the girls" "okay" he pouted "hey, I did not say never" Ziva said pulling him closer by his shirt, she pecked his lips then got up to get ready "awh" Tony complained "can't we just lay here for a bit longer" Tony asked "nope, we said we where going to visit NCIS today" "fine" Tony said pretending to be upset.

Ziva dressed Tali and Kai in matching blue skinny jeans, black pumps and two different colored sweaters. (Tali in the grey)

Ziva dressed in black skinny jeans, black pumps, a white tank top and a cream sweater while Tony wore blue jeans and a dark blue long sleeved shirt

Ziva dressed in black skinny jeans, black pumps, a white tank top and a cream sweater while Tony wore blue jeans and a dark blue long sleeved shirt. They packed a change of clothes for the girls, a few toys, some snacks and some juice in a bag. They decided to walk to the NCIS building as it was a nice sunny day, Tali and Kai skipped ahead and Tony and Ziva stayed a little way back holding hands, occasionally they had to tell the girls where to turn or to go the other way but they successfully made it to NCIS. At the front desk they went through basic security checks then walked to the elevator in silence, Ziva let go of Tony's hand and took a few steps away from him. "Ziva?" Tony asked "Tali, stay with Kai" Ziva warned completely blocking out Tony "Do you want to see Abby or Gibbs first" he asked putting his hand on her shoulder "hey Zi what's wrong" he said pulling her around to face him "she will hate me" Ziva eventually said after what seemed like forever "who? Abby?" Tony asked pulling Ziva into a hug "she won't hate you, she might be a bit mad but she won't hate you" he promised letting her go and kissing her cheek. "Let's see Abby first" Tony said holding Ziva's hand again "okay" "girls we're going to meet your aunt Abby, if she hugs you too tight just tell her okay" Ziva told the girls who quickly went back to their own world after.
"Ab--" Tony started to yell before he realised there wasn't any music playing "Abby" he said much quieter, he told Ziva to wait at the door with the girls until he called her, "hey Abby" he said to the forensic scientist laying her head on the desk "go away McGee" she shushed "It's not McGeek" Tony told her "TONY" she yelled hugging him "Abs can't breathe" he stammered "sorry, where have you been, is Ziva alive, where's Tali, oh my god Tali's not dead is she, ple---" She rambled releasing Tony "Abby" interrupted "I've been traveling mainly Italy though, Ziva's fine, Tali's here, okay?" He asked hugging her but a lot looser than earlier "Ziva's alive, where is she?" Abby asked starting to ramble again "Ziva" Tony called "abby" Ziva said cautiously walking into Abby's office "oh my god Ziva, you're okay, I was so worried everyone thought you where dead, I was sure you weren't though, I never gave up on you, promise you'll stay now" Abby rushed hugging Ziva "I know Abby, I know" Ziva said hugging her back. They eventually stopped hugging "Abby I would like to introduce you to Tali and Kai, my daughters" Ziva said pointing at the two girls "oh my god, twins" "Tony why didn't you tell me" Abby asked turning to him "I would've if I had known Abby" he told her "Abby do you mind if we go say hi to Gibbs and McGee now?" Ziva asked "no as long as you come back before you leave"

The family nervously made there way back up in the elevator to the squad room, only McGee and Gibbs where in the squad room as Bishop and Reeves had gone to get coffee. Tony crept up behind McGee "Hey McGeek" he said in his ear "ahhh, Tony" he yelled "hey Tony good to see you, no Ziva or Tali?" Gibbs asked looking around the squad room, Tony picked up Kai "no Tali's here" "Go say hi to grandpa Gibbs" Tony said to Kai "hi" she said standing by his desk "hi Tali ---" He started "I'm not Tali, I'm Kai" Kai said correcting him, Gibbs sat there slightly confused "okay then hi Kai" Tali ran up to the other side of Gibbs and tapped his arm "I'm Tali" she said proudly. McGee sat opposite Gibbs in the squad room watching everything "Gibbs!" Ziva said coming out from behind the board "Ziva" Gibbs exclaimed his face lighting up for a few seconds "I thought we lost you" he h told her honestly, hugging her "no, I missed you" she said hugging him back. "The explosion" Gibbs asked releasing her "staged, Trent Kort needed to think I was dead".

They introduced Tali and Kai to everyone, Ducky was more than happy to see two little girls running around his empty autopsy lab as was Palmer, Vance was not so happy to see the girls but he allowed them to stay as long as they didn't interrupt the teams work too much, Bishop finally got to meet Ziva and Reeves was confused but happy playing with the girls.

Before they left Tony and Ziva went down to Abby's lab to say goodbye, Abby didn't want them to leave until they told her that they where looking to buy a house or an apartment in Washington, Abby volunteered to look after Tali and Kai the next day so Tony and Ziva checked around with everyone to see if it would be okay to leave the girls at NCIS with Abby, which it was.

A/N - I don't know whether I should have Jenny alive in this or not
(Sorry I keep asking your opinions, I want to make sure this is what people want to read and if I could I would have everyone alive and they would all have perfect lives which obviously wouldn't make a good story 😂)
New update at 5 votes, comment any fanfics (Especially mote de weatherly ones) you think I should read
One last thing do you think they should move to an apartment or full house?