15 - Who?

---three days later---

"NCIS" the team called breaking through the doors, the place was abandoned.
"Clear"
"Clear"
"Clear"
"Clear"
"I found a door"
Everyone rushed down to the door, they forced the hard metal open to see a woman standing over the girls
"NCIS hands in the air" Gibbs shouted, she stopped and slowly turned round
"Jenny" Gibbs said surprised
"We need to get them out" Jenny said ignoring the fact that she hadn't seen the team for years.
Ellie and McGee gently picked up the girls and took them outside to a waiting ambulance, as soon as he could McGee rang Tony to tell him they found the girls and what hospital to meet them at. The rest of the team came out, they bugged the area but it seemed deserted.

Kai had a bullet wound to her right leg that was also badly broken and other bruises, Tali had a broken left arm, two cracked ribs, deep cuts up her arms and across her stomach and a lot of bruises.

The girls where put in the same room, Kai was rushed into surgery as soon as they got to the hospital and Tali was sent for stitches and a cast.

Tony and Ziva arrived together, the team and Jenny where sitting in the waiting room "where are they" Ziva asked looking at everyone's expressions and then just Jenny "Kai is in surgery and Tali is getting stitches" McGee said "Surgery, what did he do to her" Ziva said furiously "she's got a broken leg and a bullet lodged in her thigh" Clayton told her passing over the doctors notes.

Everyone wanted to know how Jenny was still alive but they wanted to wait for the girls to be better before they asked her. Tony and Ziva where allowed to go in to Tali's room after she was stitched up. She laid there half asleep, her left arm in a dark purple cast, a deep brown swollen bruise covering her right eye, bandages wrapped around her stomach and right arm and countless other dark bruises.

"Tali" Ziva whispered horrified and quickly going over to her bed "Ima" she croaked "where's Kai" she managed to say "she's okay she'll be in here later" Tony said joining Ziva at Tali's bed "Tali, is it okay if our friends come and ask you some questions" Tony said running his hand through her hair "okay" she looked at him a little unsure "it's only Grandpa Gibbs and Uncle Tim" Tony said gently kissing her forehead then walking out to find McGee and Gibbs.

"Can you describe the man who took you" McGee said reading from a piece of paper "yes, taller than Abba, bald head, a little beard, scary face" she told him with barely any emotion, they went through all the questions which Tali answered with amazing detail. The doctor said she was in shock and probably would forget all the details and get her emotions back once she had eaten some food and gotten some sleep.

An hour after Tali fell asleep Kai was brought into the room, the doctor explained to them that she was under anaesthetic and might be paralysed in the right leg because of the bullet and blood loss.

Kai was sleeping for the first 3 hours she was in the room but she eventually woke up. She sat upright as fast as she could whimpering in pain and accidentally pulling her iv out and looking around "Ima" she whispered to Ziva who was sat in the cold hard hospital chair on the other side of of the room "Kai" Ziva smiled dragging her chair over to Kai's bed "how do you feel" "it hurts Ima" she complained "I know sweetheart, I'll get a doctor" Ziva pushed the button on the side of the bed.

The doctor appeared within a minute and gave Kai a few pain killers, checked both the girls vitals, sorted Kai's iv out then left. A few minutes after the doctor left Tony came back with sandwiches and cookies, he put his chair across from Ziva by Kai's bed. Tali nibbled on her food slowly while Kai vomited at the smell of the sandwiches.

Gibbs and McGee came back to the hospital to ask Kai the same questions they asked Tali, like Tali Kai remembered amazing details.

As they where leaving Abby turned up, she tried to get through to the girls but she couldn't find her Id in her bag of everything, McGee walked out before Gibbs so he confirmed with the receptionist that she was NCIS and helped Abby re pack her bag. The receptionist looked bewildered and quickly shook her head and carried in typing on her computer.

Abby pulled up another chair in between the girls beds, she wanted to ask questions and fuss over the girls but she kept quiet so she didn't scare the girls, Abby stayed for a couple hours until she got a call from Gibbs.

The next few days where the same routine, wake up, ask to go home, eat breakfast, sleep, eat lunch, play for a bit, eat dinner and sleep again. Kai could only digest soups for the first few days but the doctors where gradually introducing more solids to her diet although Tali was able to eat solids straight away.

On the first night a third bed had been brought up to the girls room for either Tony or Ziva as the girls where too young to be left alone so each night Tony and Ziva squished themselves into the single hospital bed, both of them refusing to leave for more than an hour.

A/N - new update at 7-10 votes
Thanks for over 1k views!!