8 - New home?

As soon as Ziva woke up she got a bag for Tali and Kai with bottles, food, blankets, toys, clothes, pretty much everything they could possibly need "Zi" Tony said scaring Ziva "ahh, what" Ziva complained "come here" he whispered so he didn't wake the girls "okay" Ziva sighed walking over to him and standing beside him, he sat on the edge of the bed and pulled Ziva down onto his lap "Today will be fine don't worry so much" he told her wrapping his arms around her stomach "I can not help it, sorry" she apologised looking down into her lap "I know, it's fine baby" Tony told her lightly kissing her, she kissed back then snuggled into his chest "you know it's 0430" Tony said "sorry" Ziva laughed. They layed together on the bed until 0700 when they decided to drop Tali and Kai at NCIS so they could view some of the houses and apartments they looked at online last night.

There was one house and one apartment that stood out to them the house had a living area, a separate dining area, the kitchen with barstools and a view out into the garden, a small office and a tiny bathroom tucked under the stairs. On the first floor there where three bedrooms and a full sized bathroom, the master bedroom was on one side opposite the bathroom with a small balcony connecting to the room next to them, the balcony looked out over the garden then the room next door had the conjoining balcony, the room was almost the same size as the master bedroom opposite that room there was a smaller bedroom and the bathroom. In the attic the previous owners had split it so half was used for organised storage and the other half was a hang out area with a desk, a tv and bean bags. The final part of the house was the garden which had a small patio area, a trampoline and a treehouse climbing area.

The apartment had three bedrooms as well, one was used as a study and the other two where the master bedroom and a guest bedroom, the living area was connected to the kitchen/dining area and there where two bathrooms one only had a toilet and a sink while the other had a toilet, a sink, a bath and a shower. Out the back of the apartment there was a play area which had playing equipment, a plain field and a football (English football) pitch.

Back at the hotel Ziva pointed out they still had 4 hours till they needed to pick the girls up, Ziva aggressively attacked Tony's lips who lifted her off the floor and took her to the bed. Tony removed Ziva's clothes while she removed his, they layed together greedily doing the unspeakable.

They woke up 4 and a half hours later to Ziva's cell ringing "Hello, Abby?" Ziva asked with the phone on speaker "are you coming for the girls?" Abby asked wondering where they where "oh, sorry Abby, can you keep them for half and hour more please" Ziva asked hoping they would have time to clean up and shower before the girls came back "of course" "try to be as quick as you can though Tali thinks you've abandoned her" Abby told Ziva then hanging up. Tony and Ziva took a quick shower then picked up all their clothes from the floor, they rushed down the road to pick up the girls.
"Sorry Abby" Ziva apologised picking the girls bag from the floor "You two did it didn't you" Abby asked wriggling her eyebrows "uhh no" Ziva said more like a question "You totally did" Abby almost shouted waking Tali up who was sleeping with Kai in the other room. She wriggled away from Kai and ran up to Ziva "Ima" she smiled hugging Ziva's legs "hey Tali" Ziva smiled picking her up. Tony came down after a lecture from Gibbs on not leaving his kids at NCIS for too long and not to forget them in the future. Abby said she didn't mind as they had a case and she wouldn't be leaving for at least two hours anyway, they stayed with Abby for another half an hour till it was 1900 when Tali started to fall asleep on Ziva's shoulder.
When they where back at the hotel room Ziva tucked both the girls in their bed, Ziva went back to Tony who was lying on the bed staring into space "Tony" Ziva said softly crawling into bed next to him "don't you think we're moving a bit fast" he said "we have no choice, the girls need their Ima and Abba and we have not got anywhere else to live" she said staring at the ceiling with him. "So you don't actually love me" he asked "I did not say that Tony" she sat up starting to yell "You didn't say you did either" "neither did you" Ziva yelled getting out of the bed and walking out, she walked out the hotel to a nearby park barefoot wearing only a tank top and shorts. She stopped at the first bench she saw and sat there alone tears running down her face, she didn't know what to do as Tony was right they where going too fast but she couldn't see any other ways. An hour later she found herself outside Gibbs house, she slowly walked inside and sat at the top of the basement stairs. After twenty minutes Gibbs called up to her "Ziva I can see you, come here" she carefully stepped down the stairs her feet sore from not wearing shoes "what did he do" Gibbs asked pouring her a glass "he told me we where moving too fast, which we are but I can not see any other options Gibbs" she explained sipping her drink "we can't stay in hotels until we are ready but I do not know what to do about buying a house together" "find somewhere to live together then you can stay here until you're ready to move together" Gibbs suggested taking Ziva's glass from her hand "take my room" he told her giving her a quick hug.

A/N - I felt they where moving too fast as Tony only found out about Kai three days before and he's only been with Ziva for a few days
As it's almost 0200 I'm going to try to get some sleep so I can write some more in the morning before I have to go for my blood test
Comment whether they should move into the apartment or the house in the end.