Chapter 5 - Cotchford Dreaming

"I swear Jules! It's so beautiful here

"I swear Jules! It's so beautiful here.... And huge may I add because I went out there earlier and got lost at least three times." I grinned as I put this and that away in the kitchen, actually feeling at home for the first time since being here. It didn't take long. And with Brian being so nice and welcoming, it's been amazing. Even with the asshole builders here looming over our shoulders, it's actually pleasant!

But the past day as been like a zoo around here. Frank decided he was sick of living in the room above the garage. So he moved into the house. I for one told him no. I told him it wouldn't be a good idea. So he went off and we got into a huge fight which almost ended in me knocking his lights out with a lamp.  But unlike him, I have respect for Brian's things and wouldn't break them. So I retreated. But I still wanted to deck him.

Of course Olivia came running in and grabbed me just as Brian had come down the stairs to see my face was as red as a tomato. So Frank relayed to him what he told me and I just huffed as Brian just shook his head and said fine. I wanted to scream so damn bad. But it's Brian's house and I can't make decisions for him. That bugger living in the house is a terrible mistake. He's a creeper and he always stares at us.

Like last night, Anna was coming to talk to me about this dress she had gotten earlier for this little party she was attending, and he stared at her ass the entire time she walked over to me. So i drug her off and we hid out in the kitchen. She didn't ask me why I drug her off thankfully. But still. So disgusting is what he is.

"If Brian hadn't of shown me everything, I wouldn't be able to navigate it myself. I'd be lost far far away, just hoping someone would hear my distress call..." Olivia laughed so hard as she held her stomach from the dramatic tone of my voice, grinning as she started to help me some.

Mrs. Hallett would normally be helping me. But I told her to please take a break today and just relax. She works so hard around the house and somehow, she just keeps on going with a smile on her face. She has a house just a little ways from Brian's so all she has to do is walk down to come here. She lived on the grounds for so long. She was here when Brian first moved in.

She worked for the previous owners. And after meeting Brian, she decided to stay. At first she was skeptical about the whole thing, having a famous rock star living here. But she found Brian to be a delight. So she agreed to stay, thankfully. I really, really like her. She's such a nice lady. And we all get along so splendidly. We always have a laugh while cleaning up things or just merely cooking.

Sometimes, even Brian will come in here and join in with us. Like last night, i was in the fridge just pulling out some random ingredients she needed, and Brian came in and scared the hell out of me.

He had grabbed my hips and pulled me so fast that I ended up dropping everything from getting scared. I ended up picking up an apple and chucking it at him. Which funnily enough Brian had dodged and it ended up hitting Frank square in the head as he was walking past.