Chapter 7 - Trouble In Paradise

Warning: Sex. Just... Sex. 😏
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 😏~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Awww. Look at you.... you've got beautiful colors little one..." Mrs. Hallett and I went into town earlier to buy food and milk for the cats that roam around Cotchford. And I just want to cuddle them all! When Brian moved in they were already here, so he just let them stay. Which I love.

And this little guy that I've named sprinkles is just adorable. Weird name, I know. But it stuck. And he knows it well now. I smiled at Mrs. Hallett as she loved on all of them individually, making sure all of them were fed plenty, before standing to her feet once more as she looked at me, softly patting my back.

"You're a really good girl Jules. Brian has really done a good job.." I smiled a little, before my eyes widened slightly, seeing the little smile on her lips as she shook her head, softly grabbing my hand as she gave me a motherly look.

"Your eyes say it all dear. You really, really like him. And he clearly likes you. He's a good boy. And you're a good girl. You look out for him like no one else does. And these builders... well I will say you don't take any nonsense from them. Which I admire...." I grinned a little as the devils themselves came walking out from inside the house, making my blood boil from the sight of them carrying out numerous things that belong to Brian.

I instantly bounded towards them as I heard Mrs. Hallett behind me, trying to stop me, just as I knocked everything out of Frank and Mo's hands, glaring the most hate filled glare that's come out of me before.

"I've had it! You can't just walk into Brian's house and steal whatever you'd bloody like!! Just because you're up Tom's ass doesn't mean you have the right to Brian's things. Including his home. So fuck off!" My heart raced faster and faster as I huffed, my face having to be a flaming red color, just as Frank motioned for the other morons to scatter, before this evil glare was directed at me as he roughly grabbed my arm, a gasp escaping me from the hard grip. I kept shaking my arm over and over, but his grip kept getting harder until it felt like he might crush it.

"I've had enough of you and your little bossy ass! And guess what?? Things are gonna change around here little missy. Like those little pussies over there?? You can't keep feeding them what you do. You're spending too much money on them. And you want to know something else...?" I glared at him as I looked down at his arm, before biting down so hard that he jerked away from me, screaming slightly. It comes in handy to have vampire teeth....

"Listen here you bastard! I don't give a flying fuck what you have to say. You're just rotten because you aren't getting all this money for yourself! You want it all. Don't you, you sleazy bastard!" He rubbed his arm as his eyes slowly trailed back to mine, his eyes narrowed so hard, his hands clenching over and over again, only making me smirk. Mrs. Hallett came running over as she put her arm around me, checking me for any scratches or bruises, sighing in relief.

"Jules! You can't just do that... He could have hurt you dear." I shook my head as Frank merely laughed, before straightening himself up, glaring at us both with a little smirk planted on his lips.