Chapter 10 - Laughter

"Uuuuugh!!! I swear to everything, if that asshole doesn't stop his shit I'm gonna kill him!" My eyes went wide as I heard Mrs

"Uuuuugh!!! I swear to everything, if that asshole doesn't stop his shit I'm gonna kill him!" My eyes went wide as I heard Mrs. Hallett yelling from downstairs as Olivia and I laid across my bed, flipping through these fashion mags Brian and I got yesterday, jumping from the bed, followed closely by a wide eyed Olivia. Okay she never, ever cusses. So something serious is wrong! 

"Okay. Are we sure that was Mary?? I've never once heard her cuss." I shook my head as I went flying down the stairs, seeing her standing there with a big trash bag full of beer bottles and pieces of scattered wood, my eyes narrowing as I looked out the back doors, seeing Frank watching us with a little smirk on his face, waving. 

I huffed as I flipped him off, turning my gaze away before I did anything else, helping Mrs. Hallett pick up the remaining things laying on Brian's clean floor.

"Mary! Mary breathe.... You look like you might pass out if you got any angrier." I softly took the bag from her hands as I led her to a nearby chair in the dining room, sighing as I ran a hand through my hair in frustration, seeing the tired look on her face as she looked at me, grabbing my hand.

"I can't Jules. That man is nothing but trouble! He's always leaving trails of something each day when I come walking down the trail. Sometimes I just want to turn right back around and go home once more...." I patted her back as Olivia leaned up against the door frame, looking out at Frank with a little look as he smiled at her, a creepy smile, making me want to vomit. The fact that my best friend would sleep with that..... is revolting.

Him and Tom! And then poor Janet has been sucked into this. She's here with Frank. But likes Tom. I see no reason to like either one of them at all. But whatever. She's always telling me Frank isn't as bad as he comes off to be. He's just pissed about money or whatever. But I never listen anymore. She's wrong. All wrong about him not being that bad.

He's evil. Every one of us is capable of murder. But it takes a true psycho to actually do it. And that's Frank. I sighed as i slumped against the table, looking down at Mrs. Hallett as she shook her head, standing once more from her seat as her hard demeanor shown through, looking at me. And i just felt so terrible for her. She's so tired of it. 

"Okay. I'm going to finish up. But he better not step foot in here while I'm working. I can't be bothered with him." I nodded at her as she smiled a little at me, softly gripping my hand, before letting it go, looking at Olivia with a disgusted look as she saw the looks she was sharing with asshole, making me chuckle slightly. I know the feeling Mary. 

"Jules!!!" I about jumped through the damn roof at the sound of Brian's yell echoing through the room, rolling my eyes as Olivia laughed at me, followed by Brian's laughter filling the air, making me smile. He got a intercom system put in. And ever since then, goodness. He has too much fun with it to be honest.