Chapter 33 - Can't Say Goodbye

How can I say goodbye, when these have been the best moments of my life? Being at Cotchford is like a dream all in itself

How can I say goodbye, when these have been the best moments of my life? Being at Cotchford is like a dream all in itself. How I got here, I will never fully understand. But it seemed like it was fate. I know that it is impossible to change what's already happened and not face the consequences for it.  But if I can't save Brian, it just makes me feel horrible. Here's a man who lived life to the fullest, a man who desperately wanted love and to know he was loved. A man who loved his music and friends. A man who got swept up in the lifestyle of the rich and famous. And his friends betrayed him. 

He made mistakes himself. But he didn't deserve to have his life ended. He had people who loved him. No matter what and I just wish he knew that. I think he did. But he somehow always seemed to think no one did or could love him. But I do. It's like he's taken my heart hostage, knowing I could never say no to him. He's a gift to my life. I can't sit around and let what's happening to him just happen. I can't say goodbye. And he knows I can't. Even from the beginning, there was something. Something I've never felt before with anyone. Or ever will again. 

This kind of feeling only comes around once. And if you're lucky, you'll find it. Love. Oh how love is the most incredible feeling there is. To wake up next to someone. To feel a beautiful sensation wash over you with just one glance from them. Their warm and gentle touch calming you when you feel like everything has fallen apart. That's Brian. So how can anyone say goodbye to something so magical? That will be the hardest thing i'll ever have to do.... 

********************************

Hey guys!!! I'm so, so sorry I haven't updated in almost a year. So much has happened with me since then and it's been a roller coaster of a time. But, I'm hoping to start updating more soon. I love you guys so much and just thank you for reading. It means everything to me that you would. I'm also sorry for such a short chapter. But the next will be longer! 😘