Chapter 4 - Roaming

I think I've walked the entire length of the house five times in a row today just by how my feet feel

I think I've walked the entire length of the house five times in a row today just by how my feet feel. Frank and his lackeys have made such a mess that Olivia and I just went ahead and cleaned it all up. Of course, while in the process, the asshole decided to throw beer cans at us. So the last time he did it, I picked it right back up and threw it at him so hard from anger that it hit his head and he stumbled.

I died laughing from the red patch on his forehead as I simply ran into the house, feeling much, much better. Someone's got to put his ass in line. Like his wife for instance. That poor, poor woman has no idea what he does to her behind her back.

The cheating bastard has a woman over almost every night it seems. He acts as if this is his bloody house! And I also don't understand it, considering he's not a catch what so ever. I just ignore him. Olivia on the other hand for some reason acts as if she fancies him. Which makes me sick. Really sick. He's flirted with her numerous times and she always flirts back.

I sighed as I finally fell onto my bed, the day having gone by so fast, it's already 10. But! The day went splendid I must say. Of course, there was some fighting. Some debacles.

But honestly, it's normal around here. Like earlier, Anna, Brian's girlfriend apparently, showed up at the house earlier this morning. She came from London and Tom met her over here to help her get adjusted. I opened the door of course and I thought she was going to have a cow. Luckily, she let Tom and I explain who I was and she was actually pretty nice after that.

There's also another girl, Janet, who's a nurse. She's here to watch after Brian as well, by request from Tom of course. They're also sleeping together. I can read it all over them. But Janet is such a lovely woman. She actually helped Olivia and I out a lot today. And then, there's Brian. Sadly since Anna showed up, we haven't spoken much. But I'm hoping that'll change.

We did however spend most the night last night modeling clothes in front of his big mirror in his lovely bedroom. The moonlight was shining so perfectly through the windows that it just gleamed down on us like an extra spotlight. He looked so fabulous, that I ended up taking over 20 pictures of him, each one of him in a different outfit.

It was a good experience. We really do seem to be clicking. But now Anna's here and I feel it might really change things. She doesn't seem like the clingy type really. But she is after all a woman that doesn't want another woman taking over her man. Which is understood completely.

I sighed as I looked up at the sparkling ceiling of the beautiful bedroom I've been staying in since I first arrived through the loop hole of the sparkling pool, my mind wandering.

"Jules....? You awake love?" I looked up slightly to see Brian standing there with a little smile upon his lips, his glistening blonde hair perfectly laying on his shoulders in his pjs. I grinned as I sat up straight, yawning slightly as I covered my mouth, my face going red slightly from the little look on Brian's face.

"Hey Brian. And barley would have to be my final answer." He chuckled his cute chuckle, making me giggle as he came further into the room, softly closing the door behind him as my eyes widened a little in surprise.

"Is everything alright Brian..?" He merely shook his head as he walked to sit next to me on the bed, the moonlight reflecting on his face, making the blue of his eyes shine brightly.

"Of course. I just.... wanted to say thank you. And also, I'm sorry we didn't have a chance to talk today. I wasn't expecting Anna until later this week actually. So I was hoping.... you know. This week would sort of be one to show you everything." I grinned a little as I shook it off, moving further up on the bed to relax against the pillows, my legs crossed slightly. He wiggled his eyebrows slightly as my face heated up, making him chuckle.

"Have you ever had sex love...?" My eyes widened so big that I thought they might pop out. I've never been asked that before.... And of all the people to ask me, i never thought it'd be Brian Jones.

"Umm..... umm... no. Actually." His eyes widened as well, before chuckling slightly as he gently placed his hand on my leg, making my heart skip a beat, my face feeling like an inferno.

"I'm surprised. A beauty like you, never being taken?" I bit my lip slightly as his hand traveled a little ways up, softly stroking my skin with his delicate fingers, his gaze on me making it hard to breathe. This man is so damn intense.... and his energy just heightens it. Okay Jules. Just breathe.....

He slowly rose a little until he was on his knees on the bed, softly spreading my legs open as he entered the space, sending me a mischievous smile as he slowly drug his hand up my leg until he reached my hip, before stopping all together, his gaze still locked with mine. While the whole time I'm having fifty million heart attacks...

"Brian...? Should you...?" He softly placed a finger to my mouth as his other hand started to send light shocks of pleasure through me as he drew small circles over my now exposed stomach.

"Don't panic. Just relax..." He sent me a little smile as he slowly started to crawl further up towards me as he suddenly pinned my arms above my head, my heart racing faster and faster as he looked down at me, his plumb lips inches from mine.

"Brian...." He smirked as I practically moaned his name, feeling like a damn school girl for even moaning in the first place. He's only tickled your skin really and you're a moaning mess?? I'm doomed. I'm so doomed.

"Brian! Where are you??" We both practically jumped from the sudden voice outside the door, my eyes going wide as Brian sent me a little smile, humor shining brightly within them as he suddenly kissed my cheek, making me blush as he chuckled, jumping up from between my legs and onto the floor, quietly waiting by the door for the voice to grow more distant.

Sounds like Tom. Of course he's here. When the voice finally moved on, he looked over his shoulder at me as he grinned slightly, winking at me.

"Goodnight love..." He opened the door, then disappeared into the darkness of the hall, making me fully slump into the pillows, my heart racing, my mind running wild. And other places of me a bit too excited.

"Goodnight Mr. Jones..." Suddenly, the door opened a tad, seeing Brian standing there with that little look on his face, making me giggle once more as I turned over to face the wall.

"Don't make me tell you again that it's Brian.... Miss North." I laughed as I heard him chuckle, the door softly closing as I closed my eyes with a little smile upon my lips.