Chapter 30 - He Comes and Goes

"Love...? You've been sleeping like a beauty all morning. But wake up!" I jumped a little from Brian's sudden voice in my ears, a groan escaping me from the feeling of tiredness laying over me. And I'm back at Cotchford I noted, my eyes adjusting to my surroundings, seeing Brian's usual clothing littering the room. And Brian himself looking at me with his beautiful, little smile lighting up his face.

"Bri...? I'm losing it." He softly chuckled, bringing me into his arms for a tight hug, making me smile softly, feeling at ease a bit.

"Were you dreaming about me beautiful? A moan escaped those pretty lips earlier. I kinda liked it..." He slowly drew back with a wink, making me roll my eyes with a little smile coming to my lips. You could say that actually. But my god. What's going on? Everything is going haywire. Why on earth can't something go normal? And why do I keep going back to different points in Brian's life?

"You know something Jules? I feel like I've known you my entire life. And it's a nice feeling." He suddenly rose with that same smile on his lips, bending over to kiss my cheek gently, before leaving the room, leaving me with a goofy smile on my lips. You have Brian. You have... 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
All day long since early this morning, Brian has been coming and going left and right. He seems to be enjoying the town here and everyone in it more and more. So I've been keeping busy in the house with Mary and watching Olivia, knowing she'll do too much. Babysitting a pregnant woman who never listens is utterly terrible.

"Mary? How on earth is it that you can go about the house and do this and do that, and never sit down?" She softly chuckled with a happy look upon her face, making me feel happy just from it. She really knows how to make a place glow.

"It's simple dear. Keeping busy is what I love doing." I softly patted her back with a smile, when suddenly, arms wrapped around my waist and whirled me around, causing a happy squeal to leave me, revealing a very cheerful looking Brian behind me.

"Hello love!" Suddenly, he pulled a rose from behind his back, making me grin like a fool. My favorite flower.

"Oh my goodness, Brian! It's so beautiful... Thank you." I softly took the rose from his hand, smelling the amazing scent of it, softly kissing Brian with a smile on my face. Today has been utterly amazing. Quiet and relaxing. I always live for those days. Even though I know they won't last, it's nice when they happen. And it's even better seeing Brian so happy.