Verse 1:2 of all Chapters

Genesis 1:2
"And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters."

Exodus 1:2
"Reuben, Simeon, Levi, and Judah,"

Leviticus 1:2
"Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, If any man of you bring an offering unto the LORD, ye shall bring your offering of the cattle, even of the herd, and of the flock."

Numbers 1:2
"Take ye the sum of all the congregation of the children of Israel, after their families, by the house of their fathers, with the number of their names, every male by their polls;"

Deuteronomy 1:2
"(There are eleven days' journey from Horeb by the way of mount Seir unto Kadeshbarnea.)"

Joshua 1:2
"Moses my servant is dead; now therefore arise, go over this Jordan, thou, and all this people, unto the land which I do give to them, even to the children of Israel."

Judges 1:2
"And the LORD said, Judah shall go up: behold, I have delivered the land into his hand."

Ruth 1:2
"And the name of the man was Elimelech, and the name of his wife Naomi, and the name of his two sons Mahlon and Chilion, Ephrathites of Bethlehemjudah. And they came into the country of Moab, and continued there."

1 Samuel 1:2
"And he had two wives; the name of the one was Hannah, and the name of the other Peninnah: and Peninnah had children, but Hannah had no children."

2 Samuel 1:2
"It came even to pass on the third day, that, behold, a man came out of the camp from Saul with his clothes rent, and earth upon his head: and so it was, when he came to David, that he fell to the earth, and did obeisance.

1 Kings 1:2
"Wherefore his servants said unto him, Let there be sought for my lord the king a young virgin: and let her stand before the king, and let her cherish him, and let her lie in thy bosom, that my lord the king may get heat."

2 Kings 1:2
"And Ahaziah fell down through a lattice in his upper chamber that was in Samaria, and was sick: and he sent messengers, and said unto them, Go, enquire of Baalzebub the god of Ekron whether I shall recover of this disease."

1 Chronicles 1:2
"Kenan, Mahalaleel, Jered,"

2 Chronicles 1:2
"Then Solomon spake unto all Israel, to the captains of thousands and of hundreds, and to the judges, and to every governor in all Israel, the chief of the fathers."

Ezra 1:2
"Thus saith Cyrus king of Persia, The LORD God of heaven hath given me all the kingdoms of the earth; and he hath charged me to build him an house at Jerusalem, which is in Judah."

Nehemiah 1:2
"That Hanani, one of my brethren, came, he and certain men of Judah; and I asked them concerning the Jews that had escaped, which were left of the captivity, and concerning Jerusalem."

Esther 1:2
"That in those days, when the king Ahasuerus sat on the throne of his kingdom, which was in Shushan the palace,"

Job 1:2
"And there were born unto him seven sons and three daughters."

Psalms 1:2
"But his delight is in the law of the LORD; and in his law doth he meditate day and night."