Verse 1:20 of all Chapters

Genesis 1:20
"And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that hath life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven."

Exodus 1:19
"And the midwives said unto Pharaoh, Because the Hebrew women are not as the Egyptian women; for they are lively, and are delivered ere the midwives come in unto them."

Leviticus ---------------------------- nil

Numbers 1:20
"And the children of Reuben, Israel's eldest son, by their generations, after their families, by the house of their fathers, according to the number of the names, by their polls, every male from twenty years old and upward, all that were able to go forth to war;"

Deuteronomy 1:20
"And I said unto you, Ye are come unto the mountain of the Amorites, which the LORD our God doth give unto us."

Joshua ----------------------------- nil

Judges 1:20
"And they gave Hebron unto Caleb, as Moses said: and he expelled thence the three sons of Anak."

Ruth 1:20
"And she said unto them, Call me not Naomi, call me Mara: for the Almighty hath dealt very bitterly with me."

1 Samuel 1:20
"Wherefore it came to pass, when the time was come about after Hannah had conceived, that she bare a son, and called his name Samuel, saying, Because I have asked him of the LORD."

2 Samuel 1:20
"Tell it not in Gath, publish it not in the streets of Askelon; lest the daughters of the Philistines rejoice, lest the daughters of the uncircumcised triumph."

1 Kings 1:20
"And thou, my lord, O king, the eyes of all Israel are upon thee, that thou shouldest tell them who shall sit on the throne of my lord the king after him."

2 Kings ------------------------------ nil

1 Chronicles 1:20
"And Joktan begat Almodad, and Sheleph, and Hazarmaveth, and Jerah,"

2 Chronicles -------------------------- nil

Ezra ----------------------------------- nil

Nehemiah ---------------------------- nil

Esther 1:20
"And when the king's decree which he shall make shall be published throughout all his empire, (for it is great,) all the wives shall give to their husbands honour, both to great and small."

Job 1:20
"Then Job arose, and rent his mantle, and shaved his head, and fell down upon the ground, and worshipped,"

Psalms ------------------------------ nil

Proverbs 1:20
"Wisdom crieth without; she uttereth her voice in the streets:"

Ecclesiastes -------------------------- nil

Song of Solomon -------------------- nil

Isaiah 1:20
"But if ye refuse and rebel, ye shall be devoured with the sword: for the mouth of the LORD hath spoken it."

Jeremiah ----------------------------- nil

Lamentations 1:20
"Behold, O LORD; for I am in distress: my bowels are troubled; mine heart is turned within me; for I have grievously rebelled: abroad the sword bereaveth, at home there is as death."