Verse of 1:8 of all Chapters

Genesis 1:8
"And God called the firmament Heaven. And the evening and the morning were the second day."

Exodus 1:8
"Now there arose up a new king over Egypt, which knew not Joseph."

Leviticus 1:8
"And the priests, Aaron's sons, shall lay the parts, the head, and the fat, in order upon the wood that is on the fire which is upon the altar:"

Numbers 1:8
"Of Issachar; Nethaneel the son of Zuar."

Deuteronomy 1:8
"Behold, I have set the land before you: go in and possess the land which the LORD sware unto your fathers, Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, to give unto them and to their seed after them."

Joshua 1:8
"This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success."

Judges 1:8
"Now the children of Judah had fought against Jerusalem, and had taken it, and smitten it with the edge of the sword, and set the city on fire."

Ruth 1:8
"And Naomi said unto her two daughters in law, Go, return each to her mother's house: the LORD deal kindly with you, as ye have dealt with the dead, and with me."

1 Samuel 1:8
"Then said Elkanah her husband to her, Hannah, why weepest thou? and why eatest thou not? and why is thy heart grieved? am not I better to thee than ten sons?"

2 Samuel 1:8
"And he said unto me, Who art thou? And I answered him, I am an Amalekite."

1 Kings 1:8
"But Zadok the priest, and Benaiah the son of Jehoiada, and Nathan the prophet, and Shimei, and Rei, and the mighty men which belonged to David, were not with Adonijah."

2 Kings 1:8
"And they answered him, He was an hairy man, and girt with a girdle of leather about his loins. And he said, It is Elijah the Tishbite."

1 Chronicles 1:8
"The sons of Ham; Cush, and Mizraim, Put, and Canaan."

2 Chronicles 1:8
"And Solomon said unto God, Thou hast shewed great mercy unto David my father, and hast made me to reign in his stead."

Ezra 1:8
"Even those did Cyrus king of Persia bring forth by the hand of Mithredath the treasurer, and numbered them unto Sheshbazzar, the prince of Judah."

Nehemiah 1:8
"Remember, I beseech thee, the word that thou commandedst thy servant Moses, saying, If ye transgress, I will scatter you abroad among the nations:"

Esther 1:8
"And the drinking was according to the law; none did compel: for so the king had appointed to all the officers of his house, that they should do according to every man's pleasure."

Job 1:8
"And the LORD said unto Satan, Hast thou considered my servant Job, that there is none like him in the earth, a perfect and an upright man, one that feareth God, and escheweth evil?"

Psalms ----- nil

Proverbs 1:8
"My son, hear the instruction of thy father, and forsake not the law of thy mother:"

Ecclesiastes 1:8
"All things are full of labour; man cannot utter it: the eye is not satisfied with seeing, nor the ear filled with hearing."

Song of Solomon 1:8
"If thou know not, O thou fairest among women, go thy way forth by the footsteps of the flock, and feed thy kids beside the shepherds' tents."

Isaiah 1:8
"And the daughter of Zion is left as a cottage in a vineyard, as a lodge in a garden of cucumbers, as a besieged city."