Verse 1:9 of all Chapters

Genesis 1:9
"And God said, Let the waters under the heaven be gathered together unto one place, and let the dry land appear: and it was so."

Exodus 1:9
"And he said unto his people, Behold, the people of the children of Israel are more and mightier than we:"

Leviticus 1:9
"But his inwards and his legs shall he wash in water: and the priest shall burn all on the altar, to be a burnt sacrifice, an offering made by fire, of a sweet savour unto the LORD."

Numbers 1:9
"Of Zebulun; Eliab the son of Helon."

Deuteronomy 1:9
"And I spake unto you at that time, saying, I am not able to bear you myself alone:"

Joshua 1:9
"Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest."

Judges 1:9
"And afterward the children of Judah went down to fight against the Canaanites, that dwelt in the mountain, and in the south, and in the valley."

Ruth 1:9
"The LORD grant you that ye may find rest, each of you in the house of her husband. Then she kissed them; and they lifted up their voice, and wept."

1 Samuel 1:9
"So Hannah rose up after they had eaten in Shiloh, and after they had drunk. Now Eli the priest sat upon a seat by a post of the temple of the LORD."

2 Samuel 1:9
"He said unto me again, Stand, I pray thee, upon me, and slay me: for anguish is come upon me, because my life is yet whole in me."

1 Kings 1:9
"And Adonijah slew sheep and oxen and fat cattle by the stone of Zoheleth, which is by Enrogel, and called all his brethren the king's sons, and all the men of Judah the king's servants:"

2 Kings 1:9
"Then the king sent unto him a captain of fifty with his fifty. And he went up to him: and, behold, he sat on the top of an hill. And he spake unto him, Thou man of God, the king hath said, Come down."

1 Chronicles 1:9
"And the sons of Cush; Seba, and Havilah, and Sabta, and Raamah, and Sabtecha. And the sons of Raamah; Sheba, and Dedan."

2 Chronicles 1:9
"Now, O LORD God, let thy promise unto David my father be established: for thou hast made me king over a people like the dust of the earth in multitude."

Ezra 1:9
"And this is the number of them: thirty chargers of gold, a thousand chargers of silver, nine and twenty knives,"

Nehemiah 1:9
"But if ye turn unto me, and keep my commandments, and do them; though there were of you cast out unto the uttermost part of the heaven, yet will I gather them from thence, and will bring them unto the place that I have chosen to set my name there."

Esther 1:9
"Also Vashti the queen made a feast for the women in the royal house which belonged to king Ahasuerus."

Job 1:9
"Then Satan answered the LORD, and said, Doth Job fear God for nought?"

Psalms ----------- nil

Proverbs 1:9
"For they shall be an ornament of grace unto thy head, and chains about thy neck."

Ecclesiastes 1:9
"The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun."

Song of Solomon 1:9
"I have compared thee, O my love, to a company of horses in Pharaoh's chariots."

Isaiah 1:9
"Except the LORD of hosts had left unto us a very small remnant, we should have been as Sodom, and we should have been like unto Gomorrah."