Verse 1:6 of all Chapters

Genesis 1:6
"And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters."

Exodus 1:6
"And Joseph died, and all his brethren, and all that generation."

Leviticus 1:6
"And he shall flay the burnt offering, and cut it into his pieces."

Numbers 1:6
"Of Simeon; Shelumiel the son of Zurishaddai."

Deuteronomy 1:6
"The LORD our God spake unto us in Horeb, saying, Ye have dwelt long enough in this mount:"

Joshua 1:6
"Be strong and of a good courage: for unto this people shalt thou divide for an inheritance the land, which I sware unto their fathers to give them."

Judges 1:6
"But Adonibezek fled; and they pursued after him, and caught him, and cut off his thumbs and his great toes."

Ruth 1:6
"Then she arose with her daughters in law, that she might return from the country of Moab: for she had heard in the country of Moab how that the LORD had visited his people in giving them bread."

1 Samuel 1:6
"And her adversary also provoked her sore, for to make her fret, because the LORD had shut up her womb."

2 Samuel 1:6
"And the young man that told him said, As I happened by chance upon mount Gilboa, behold, Saul leaned upon his spear; and, lo, the chariots and horsemen followed hard after him."

1 Kings 1:6
"And his father had not displeased him at any time in saying, Why hast thou done so? and he also was a very goodly man; and his mother bare him after Absalom."

2 Kings 1:6
"And they said unto him, There came a man up to meet us, and said unto us, Go, turn again unto the king that sent you, and say unto him, Thus saith the LORD, Is it not because there is not a God in Israel, that thou sendest to enquire of Baalzebub the god of Ekron? therefore thou shalt not come down from that bed on which thou art gone up, but shalt surely die."

1 Chronicles 1:6
"And the sons of Gomer; Ashchenaz, and Riphath, and Togarmah."

2 Chronicles 1:6
"And Solomon went up thither to the brasen altar before the LORD, which was at the tabernacle of the congregation, and offered a thousand burnt offerings upon it."

Ezra 1:6
"And all they that were about them strengthened their hands with vessels of silver, with gold, with goods, and with beasts, and with precious things, beside all that was willingly offered."

Nehemiah 1:6
"Let thine ear now be attentive, and thine eyes open, that thou mayest hear the prayer of thy servant, which I pray before thee now, day and night, for the children of Israel thy servants, and confess the sins of the children of Israel, which we have sinned against thee: both I and my father's house have sinned."

Esther 1:6
"Where were white, green, and blue, hangings, fastened with cords of fine linen and purple to silver rings and pillars of marble: the beds were of gold and silver, upon a pavement of red, and blue, and white, and black, marble."

Job 1:6
"Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan came also among them."

Psalms 1:6
"For the LORD knoweth the way of the righteous: but the way of the ungodly shall perish."

Proverbs 1:6
"To understand a proverb, and the interpretation; the words of the wise, and their dark sayings."