Verse 1:24 of all Chapters

Genesis 1:24
"And God said, Let the earth bring forth the living creature after his kind, cattle, and creeping thing, and beast of the earth after his kind: and it was so."

Exodus ------------- nil
Leviticus ----------- nil

Numbers 1:24
"Of the children of Gad, by their generations, after their families, by the house of their fathers, according to the number of the names, from twenty years old and upward, all that were able to go forth to war;"

Deuteronomy 1:24
"And they turned and went up into the mountain, and came unto the valley of Eshcol, and searched it out."

Joshua ------------ nil

Judges 1:24
"And the spies saw a man come forth out of the city, and they said unto him, Shew us, we pray thee, the entrance into the city, and we will shew thee mercy."

Ruth ---------------- nil

1 Samuel 1:24
"And when she had weaned him, she took him up with her, with three bullocks, and one ephah of flour, and a bottle of wine, and brought him unto the house of the LORD in Shiloh: and the child was young."

2 Samuel 1:24
"Ye daughters of Israel, weep over Saul, who clothed you in scarlet, with other delights, who put on ornaments of gold upon your apparel."

1 Kings 1:24
"And Nathan said, My lord, O king, hast thou said, Adonijah shall reign after me, and he shall sit upon my throne?"

2 Kings --------------- nil

1 Chronicles 1:24
"Shem, Arphaxad, Shelah,"

2 Chronicles ------------- nil
Ezra ---------------------- nil
Nehemiah --------------- nil
Esther ------------------- nil
Job ----------------------- nil
Psalms ------------------- nil

Proverbs 1:24
"Because I have called, and ye refused; I have stretched out my hand, and no man regarded;"

Ecclesiastes ------------- nil
Song of Solomon ------- nil

Isaiah 1:24
"Therefore saith the Lord, the LORD of hosts, the mighty One of Israel, Ah, I will ease me of mine adversaries, and avenge me of mine enemies:"

Jeremiah -------------------- nil
Lamentations -------------- nil

Ezekiel 1:24
"And when they went, I heard the noise of their wings, like the noise of great waters, as the voice of the Almighty, the voice of speech, as the noise of an host: when they stood, they let down their wings."

Daniel -------------------- nil
Hosea -------------------- nil
Joel ---------------------- nil
Amos -------------------- nil
Obadiah ----------------- nil
Jonah ------------------- nil
Micah ------------------- nil
Nahum ----------------- nil
Habakkuk ---------------nil
Zephaniah --------------nil
Haggai ----------------- nil
Zechariah -------------- nil
Malachi ----------------- nil

----------------------------------------------
Matthew 1:24
"Then Joseph being raised from sleep did as the angel of the Lord had bidden him, and took unto him his wife:"

Mark 1:24
"Saying, Let us alone; what have we to do with thee, thou Jesus of Nazareth? art thou come to destroy us? I know thee who thou art, the Holy One of God."

Luke 1:24
"And after those days his wife Elisabeth conceived, and hid herself five months, saying,"

John 1:24
"And they which were sent were of the Pharisees."

Acts 1:24
"And they prayed, and said, Thou, Lord, which knowest the hearts of all men, shew whether of these two thou hast chosen,"

Romans 1:24
"Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:"

1 Corinthians 1:24
"But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God."

2 Corinthians 1:24
"Not for that we have dominion over your faith, but are helpers of your joy: for by faith ye stand."

Galatians 1:24
"And they glorified God in me."

Ephesians ----------------- nil

Philippians 1:24
"Nevertheless to abide in the flesh is more needful for you."

Colossians 1:24
"Who now rejoice in my sufferings for you, and fill up that which is behind of the afflictions of Christ in my flesh for his body's sake, which is the church:"

1 Thessalonians ------------ nil
2 Thessalonians ------------ nil
1 Timothy ------------------- nil
2 Timothy ------------------ nil
Titus ------------------------ nil

Philemon 1:24
"Marcus, Aristarchus, Demas, Lucas, my fellowlabourers."

Hebrews ------------------- nil

James 1:24
"For he beholdeth himself, and goeth his way, and straightway forgetteth what manner of man he was."

1 Peter 1:24
"For all flesh is as grass, and all the glory of man as the flower of grass. The grass withereth, and the flower thereof falleth away:"

2 Peter ----------------- nil
1 John ----------------- nil
2 John ----------------- nil
3 John ----------------- nil

Jude 1:24
"Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy,"

Revelation ---------------- nil