Verse 1:13 of all Chapters

Genesis 1:13
"And the evening and the morning were the third day."

Exodus 1:13
"And the Egyptians made the children of Israel to serve with rigour:"

Leviticus 1:13
"But he shall wash the inwards and the legs with water: and the priest shall bring it all, and burn it upon the altar: it is a burnt sacrifice, an offering made by fire, of a sweet savour unto the LORD."

Numbers 1:13
"Of Asher; Pagiel the son of Ocran."

Deuteronomy 1:13
"Take you wise men, and understanding, and known among your tribes, and I will make them rulers over you."

Joshua 1:13
"Remember the word which Moses the servant of the LORD commanded you, saying, The LORD your God hath given you rest, and hath given you this land."

Judges 1:13
"And Othniel the son of Kenaz, Caleb's younger brother, took it: and he gave him Achsah his daughter to wife."

Ruth 1:13
"Would ye tarry for them till they were grown? would ye stay for them from having husbands? nay, my daughters; for it grieveth me much for your sakes that the hand of the LORD is gone out against me."

1 Samuel 1:13
"Now Hannah, she spake in her heart; only her lips moved, but her voice was not heard: therefore Eli thought she had been drunken."

2 Samuel 1:13
"And David said unto the young man that told him, Whence art thou? And he answered, I am the son of a stranger, an Amalekite."

1 Kings 1:13
"Go and get thee in unto king David, and say unto him, Didst not thou, my lord, O king, swear unto thine handmaid, saying, Assuredly Solomon thy son shall reign after me, and he shall sit upon my throne? why then doth Adonijah reign?"

2 Kings 1:13
"And he sent again a captain of the third fifty with his fifty. And the third captain of fifty went up, and came and fell on his knees before Elijah, and besought him, and said unto him, O man of God, I pray thee, let my life, and the life of these fifty thy servants, be precious in thy sight."

1 Chronicles 1:13
"And Canaan begat Zidon his firstborn, and Heth,"

2 Chronicles 1:13
"Then Solomon came from his journey to the high place that was at Gibeon to Jerusalem, from before the tabernacle of the congregation, and reigned over Israel."

Ezra ---------------- nil

Nehemiah -------------- nil

Esther 1:13
"Then the king said to the wise men, which knew the times, (for so was the king's manner toward all that knew law and judgment:"

Job 1:13
"And there was a day when his sons and his daughters were eating and drinking wine in their eldest brother's house:"

Psalms ------------- nil

Proverbs 1:13
"We shall find all precious substance, we shall fill our houses with spoil:"

Ecclesiastes 1:13
"And I gave my heart to seek and search out by wisdom concerning all things that are done under heaven: this sore travail hath God given to the sons of man to be exercised therewith."

Song of Solomon 1:13
"A bundle of myrrh is my wellbeloved unto me; he shall lie all night betwixt my breasts."

Isaiah 1:13
"Bring no more vain oblations; incense is an abomination unto me; the new moons and sabbaths, the calling of assemblies, I cannot away with; it is iniquity, even the solemn meeting."