Verse 1:22 of all Chapters

Genesis 1:22
"And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth."

Exodus 1:22
"And Pharaoh charged all his people, saying, Every son that is born ye shall cast into the river, and every daughter ye shall save alive."

Leviticus ---------------- nil

Numbers 1:22
"Of the children of Simeon, by their generations, after their families, by the house of their fathers, those that were numbered of them, according to the number of the names, by their polls, every male from twenty years old and upward, all that were able to go forth to war;"

Deuteronomy 1:22
"And ye came near unto me every one of you, and said, We will send men before us, and they shall search us out the land, and bring us word again by what way we must go up, and into what cities we shall come."

Joshua ------------------ nil

Judges 1:22
"And the house of Joseph, they also went up against Bethel: and the LORD was with them."

Ruth 1:22
"So Naomi returned, and Ruth the Moabitess, her daughter in law, with her, which returned out of the country of Moab: and they came to Bethlehem in the beginning of barley harvest."

1 Samuel 1:22
"But Hannah went not up; for she said unto her husband, I will not go up until the child be weaned, and then I will bring him, that he may appear before the LORD, and there abide for ever."

2 Samuel 1:22
"From the blood of the slain, from the fat of the mighty, the bow of Jonathan turned not back, and the sword of Saul returned not empty."

1 Kings 1:22
"And, lo, while she yet talked with the king, Nathan the prophet also came in."

2 Kings --------------------- nil

1 Chronicles 1:22
"And Ebal, and Abimael, and Sheba,"

2 Chronicles ----------------- nil
Ezra -------------------------- nil
Nehemiah -------------------- nil

Esther 1:22
"For he sent letters into all the king's provinces, into every province according to the writing thereof, and to every people after their language, that every man should bear rule in his own house, and that it should be published according to the language of every people."

Job 1:22
"In all this Job sinned not, nor charged God foolishly."

Psalms ------------------------ nil

Proverbs 1:22
"How long, ye simple ones, will ye love simplicity? and the scorners delight in their scorning, and fools hate knowledge?"

Ecclesiastes --------------------- nil
Song of Solomon --------------- nil

Isaiah 1:22
"Thy silver is become dross, thy wine mixed with water:"

Jeremiah ---------------------- nil

Lamentations 1:22
"Let all their wickedness come before thee; and do unto them, as thou hast done unto me for all my transgressions: for my sighs are many, and my heart is faint."

Ezekiel 1:22
"And the likeness of the firmament upon the heads of the living creature was as the colour of the terrible crystal, stretched forth over their heads above."

Daniel ------------------------ nil
Hosea ------------------------nil
Joel -------------------------- nil
Amos ------------------------ nil
Obadiah --------------------- nil
Jonah ----------------------- nil
Micah ----------------------- nil
Nahum ---------------------- nil
Habakkuk ------------------- nil
Zephaniah ------------------- nil
Haggai------------------------ nil
Zechariah -------------------- nil
Malachi ---------------------- nil

----------------------------------------------
Matthew 1:22
"Now all this was done, that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet, saying,"

Mark 1:22
"And they were astonished at his doctrine: for he taught them as one that had authority, and not as the scribes."

Luke 1:22
"And when he came out, he could not speak unto them: and they perceived that he had seen a vision in the temple: for he beckoned unto them, and remained speechless."

John 1:22
"Then said they unto him, Who art thou? that we may give an answer to them that sent us. What sayest thou of thyself?"

Acts 1:22
"Beginning from the baptism of John, unto that same day that he was taken up from us, must one be ordained to be a witness with us of his resurrection."

Romans 1:22
"Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,"

1 Corinthians 1:22
"For the Jews require a sign, and the Greeks seek after wisdom:"

2 Corinthians 1:22
"Who hath also sealed us, and given the earnest of the Spirit in our hearts."

Galatians 1:22
"And was unknown
by face unto the churches of Judaea which were in Christ:"

Ephesians 1:22
"And hath put all things under his feet, and gave him to be the head over all things to the church,"

Philippians 1:22
"But if I live in the flesh, this is the fruit of my labour: yet what I shall choose I wot not."

Colossians 1:22
"In the body of his flesh through death, to present you holy and unblameable and unreproveable in his sight:"

1 Thessalonians ---------------nil
2 Thessalonians --------------nil
1 Timothy --------------------- nil
2 Timothy -------------------- nil
Titus -------------------------- nil

Philemon 1:22
"But withal prepare me also a lodging: for I trust that through your prayers I shall be given unto you."

Hebrews ---------------------- nil

James 1:22
"But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves."

1 Peter 1:22
"Seeing ye have purified your souls in obeying the truth through the Spirit unto unfeigned love of the brethren, see that ye love one another with a pure heart fervently:"

2 Peter ---------------------- nil
1 John ---------------------- nil
2 John ---------------------- nil
3 John --------------------- nil

Jude 1:22
"And of some have compassion, making a difference:"

Revelation ---------------------- nil