Verse 1:16 of all Chapters

Genesis 1:16
"And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also."

Exodus 1:16
"And he said, When ye do the office of a midwife to the Hebrew women, and see them upon the stools; if it be a son, then ye shall kill him: but if it be a daughter, then she shall live."

Leviticus 1:16
"And he shall pluck away his crop with his feathers, and cast it beside the altar on the east part, by the place of the ashes:"

Numbers 1:16
"These were the renowned of the congregation, princes of the tribes of their fathers, heads of thousands in Israel."

Deuteronomy 1:16
"And I charged your judges at that time, saying, Hear the causes between your brethren, and judge righteously between every man and his brother, and the stranger that is with him."

Joshua 1:16
"And they answered Joshua, saying, All that thou commandest us we will do, and whithersoever thou sendest us, we will go."

Judges 1:16
"And the children of the Kenite, Moses' father in law, went up out of the city of palm trees with the children of Judah into the wilderness of Judah, which lieth in the south of Arad; and they went and dwelt among the people."

Ruth 1:16
"And Ruth said, Intreat me not to leave thee, or to return from following after thee: for whither thou goest, I will go; and where thou lodgest, I will lodge: thy people shall be my people, and thy God my God:"

1 Samuel 1:16
"Count not thine handmaid for a daughter of Belial: for out of the abundance of my complaint and grief have I spoken hitherto."

2 Samuel 1:16
"And David said unto him, Thy blood be upon thy head; for thy mouth hath testified against thee, saying, I have slain the LORD'S anointed."

1 Kings 1:16
"And Bathsheba bowed, and did obeisance unto the king. And the king said, What wouldest thou?"

2 Kings 1:16
"And he said unto him, Thus saith the LORD, Forasmuch as thou hast sent messengers to enquire of Baalzebub the god of Ekron, is it not because there is no God in Israel to enquire of his word? therefore thou shalt not come down off that bed on which thou art gone up, but shalt surely die."

1 Chronicles 1:16
"And the Arvadite, and the Zemarite, and the Hamathite."

2 Chronicles 1:16
"And Solomon had horses brought out of Egypt, and linen yarn: the king's merchants received the linen yarn at a price."

Ezra ---------------- nil

Nehemiah --------- nil

Esther 1:16
"And Memucan answered before the king and the princes, Vashti the queen hath not done wrong to the king only, but also to all the princes, and to all the people that are in all the provinces of the king Ahasuerus."

Job 1:16
"While he was yet speaking, there came also another, and said, The fire of God is fallen from heaven, and hath burned up the sheep, and the servants, and consumed them; and I only am escaped alone to tell thee."

Psalms ----------------- nil

Proverbs 1:16
"For their feet run to evil, and make haste to shed blood."

Ecclesiastes 1:16
"I communed with mine own heart, saying, Lo, I am come to great estate, and have gotten more wisdom than all they that have been before me in Jerusalem: yea, my heart had great experience of wisdom and knowledge."

Song of Solomon 1:16
"Behold, thou art fair, my beloved, yea, pleasant: also our bed is green."

Isaiah 1:16
"Wash you, make you clean; put away the evil of your doings from before mine eyes; cease to do evil;"