Verse 1:26 of all Chapters

Genesis 1:26
"And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth."

Exodus ------------- nil
Leviticus ----------- nil

Numbers 1:26
"Of the children of Judah, by their generations, after their families, by the house of their fathers, according to the number of the names, from twenty years old and upward, all that were able to go forth to war;"

Deuteronomy 1:26
"Notwithstanding ye would not go up, but rebelled against the commandment of the LORD your God:"

Joshua ------------ nil

Judges 1:26
"And the man went into the land of the Hittites, and built a city, and called the name thereof Luz: which is the name thereof unto this day."

Ruth ---------------- nil

1 Samuel 1:26
"And she said, Oh my lord, as thy soul liveth, my lord, I am the woman that stood by thee here, praying unto the LORD."

2 Samuel 1:26
"I am distressed for thee, my brother Jonathan: very pleasant hast thou been unto me: thy love to me was wonderful, passing the love of women."

1 Kings 1:26
"But me, even me thy servant, and Zadok the priest, and Benaiah the son of Jehoiada, and thy servant Solomon, hath he not called."

2 Kings --------------- nil

1 Chronicles 1:26
"Serug, Nahor, Terah,"

2 Chronicles ------------nil
Ezra --------------------nil
Nehemiah --------------nil
Esther ------------------nil
Job ---------------------nil
Psalms ------------------nil

Proverbs 1:26
"I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh;"

Ecclesiastes ------------nil
Song of Solomon -------nil

Isaiah 1:26
"And I will restore thy judges as at the first, and thy counsellors as at the beginning: afterward thou shalt be called, The city of righteousness, the faithful city."

Jeremiah---------------- nil
Lamentations -----------nil

Ezekiel 1:26
"And above the firmament that was over their heads was the likeness of a throne, as the appearance of a sapphire stone: and upon the likeness of the throne was the likeness as the appearance of a man above upon it."

Daniel ------------------nil
Hosea ------------------nil
Joel --------------------nil
Amos ------------------nil
Obadiah ----------------nil
Jonah ------------------nil
Micah ------------------nil
Nahum -----------------nil
Habakkuk ---------------nil
Zephaniah --------------nil
Haggai ----------------- nil
Zechariah -------------- nil
Malachi ----------------- nil

----------------------------------------------
Matthew  -------------- nil

Mark 1:26
"And when the unclean spirit had torn him, and cried with a loud voice, he came out of him."

Luke 1:26
"And in the sixth month the angel Gabriel was sent from God unto a city of Galilee, named Nazareth,"

John 1:26
"John answered them, saying, I baptize with water: but there standeth one among you, whom ye know not;"

Acts 1:26
"And they gave forth their lots; and the lot fell upon Matthias; and he was numbered with the eleven apostles."

Romans 1:26
"For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:"

1 Corinthians 1:26
"For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called:"

2 Corinthians ------------- nil
Galatians  ----------------- nil
Ephesians  ---------------- nil

Philippians 1:26
"That your rejoicing may be more abundant in Jesus Christ for me by my coming to you again."

Colossians 1:26
"Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints:"

1 Thessalonians---------nil
2 Thessalonians---------nil
1Timothy----------------nil
2 Timothy---------------nil
Titus------------------- nil
Philemon ---------------nil
Hebrews-----------------nil

James 1:26
"If any man among you seem to be religious, and bridleth not his tongue, but deceiveth his own heart, this man's religion is vain."

1 Peter ----------------- nil
2 Peter ----------------- nil
1 John ----------------- nil
2 John ----------------- nil
3 John ----------------- nil
Jude ------------------- nil
Revelation --------------nil