Verse 1:11 of all Chapters

Genesis 1:11
"And God said, Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed, and the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind, whose seed is in itself, upon the earth: and it was so."

Exodus 1:11
"Therefore they did set over them taskmasters to afflict them with their burdens. And they built for Pharaoh treasure cities, Pithom and Raamses."

Leviticus 1:11
"And he shall kill it on the side of the altar northward before the LORD: and the priests, Aaron's sons, shall sprinkle his blood round about upon the altar."

Numbers 1:11
"Of Benjamin; Abidan the son of Gideoni."

Deuteronomy 1:11
"(The LORD God of your fathers make you a thousand times so many more as ye are, and bless you, as he hath promised you!)"

Joshua 1:11
"Pass through the host, and command the people, saying, Prepare you victuals; for within three days ye shall pass over this Jordan, to go in to possess the land, which the LORD your God giveth you to possess it."

Judges 1:11
"And from thence he went against the inhabitants of Debir: and the name of Debir before was Kirjathsepher:"

Ruth 1:11
"And Naomi said, Turn again, my daughters: why will ye go with me? are there yet any more sons in my womb, that they may be your husbands?"

1 Samuel 1:11
"And she vowed a vow, and said, O LORD of hosts, if thou wilt indeed look on the affliction of thine handmaid, and remember me, and not forget thine handmaid, but wilt give unto thine handmaid a man child, then I will give him unto the LORD all the days of his life, and there shall no razor come upon his head."

2 Samuel 1:11
"Then David took hold on his clothes, and rent them; and likewise all the men that were with him:"

1 Kings 1:11
"Wherefore Nathan spake unto Bathsheba the mother of Solomon, saying, Hast thou not heard that Adonijah the son of Haggith doth reign, and David our lord knoweth it not?"

2 Kings 1:11
"Again also he sent unto him another captain of fifty with his fifty. And he answered and said unto him, O man of God, thus hath the king said, Come down quickly."

1 Chronicles 1:11
"And Mizraim begat Ludim, and Anamim, and Lehabim, and Naphtuhim,"

2 Chronicles 1:11
"And God said to Solomon, Because this was in thine heart, and thou hast not asked riches, wealth, or honour, nor the life of thine enemies, neither yet hast asked long life; but hast asked wisdom and knowledge for thyself, that thou mayest judge my people, over whom I have made thee king:"

Ezra 1:11
"All the vessels of gold and of silver were five thousand and four hundred. All these did Sheshbazzar bring up with them of the captivity that were brought up from Babylon unto Jerusalem."

Nehemiah 1:11
"O Lord, I beseech thee, let now thine ear be attentive to the prayer of thy servant, and to the prayer of thy servants, who desire to fear thy name: and prosper, I pray thee, thy servant this day, and grant him mercy in the sight of this man. For I was the king's cupbearer."

Esther 1:11
"To bring Vashti the queen before the king with the crown royal, to shew the people and the princes her beauty: for she was fair to look on."

Job 1:11
"But put forth thine hand now, and touch all that he hath, and he will curse thee to thy face."

Psalms ---------- nil

Proverbs 1:11
"If they say, Come with us, let us lay wait for blood, let us lurk privily for the innocent without cause:"

Ecclesiastes 1:11
"There is no remembrance of former things; neither shall there be any remembrance of things that are to come with those that shall come after."