Verse 1:14 of all Chapters

Genesis 1:14
"And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years:"

Exodus 1:14
"And they made their lives bitter with hard bondage, in morter, and in brick, and in all manner of service in the field: all their service, wherein they made them serve, was with rigour."

Leviticus 1:14
"And if the burnt sacrifice for his offering to the LORD be of fowls, then he shall bring his offering of turtledoves, or of young pigeons."

Numbers 1:14
"Of Gad; Eliasaph the son of Deuel."

Deuteronomy 1:14
"And ye answered me, and said, The thing which thou hast spoken is good for us to do."

Joshua 1:14
"Your wives, your little ones, and your cattle, shall remain in the land which Moses gave you on this side Jordan; but ye shall pass before your brethren armed, all the mighty men of valour, and help them;"

Judges 1:14
"And it came to pass, when she came to him, that she moved him to ask of her father a field: and she lighted from off her ass; and Caleb said unto her, What wilt thou?"

Ruth 1:14
"And they lifted up their voice, and wept again: and Orpah kissed her mother in law; but Ruth clave unto her."

1 Samuel 1:14
"And Eli said unto her, How long wilt thou be drunken? put away thy wine from thee."

2 Samuel 1:14
"And David said unto him, How wast thou not afraid to stretch forth thine hand to destroy the LORD'S anointed?"

1 Kings 1:14
"Behold, while thou yet talkest there with the king, I also will come in after thee, and confirm thy words."

2 Kings 1:14
"Behold, there came fire down from heaven, and burnt up the two captains of the former fifties with their fifties: therefore let my life now be precious in thy sight."

1 Chronicles 1:14
"The Jebusite also, and the Amorite, and the Girgashite,"

2 Chronicles 1:14
"And Solomon gathered chariots and horsemen: and he had a thousand and four hundred chariots, and twelve thousand horsemen, which he placed in the chariot cities, and with the king at Jerusalem."

Ezra ---------------- nil

Nehemiah ------------- nil

Esther 1:14
"And the next unto him was Carshena, Shethar, Admatha, Tarshish, Meres, Marsena, and Memucan, the seven princes of Persia and Media, which saw the king's face, and which sat the first in the kingdom;)"

Job 1:14
"And there came a messenger unto Job, and said, The oxen were plowing, and the asses feeding beside them:"

Psalms ------------- nil

Proverbs 1:14
"Cast in thy lot among us; let us all have one purse:"

Ecclesiastes 1:14
"I have seen all the works that are done under the sun; and, behold, all is vanity and vexation of spirit."

Song of Solomon 1:14
"My beloved is unto me as a cluster of camphire in the vineyards of Engedi."

Isaiah 1:14
"Your new moons and your appointed feasts my soul hateth: they are a trouble unto me; I am weary to bear them."

Jeremiah 1:14
"Then the LORD said unto me, Out of the north an evil shall break forth upon all the inhabitants of the land."

Lamentations 1:14
"The yoke of my transgressions is bound by his hand: they are wreathed, and come up upon my neck: he hath made my strength to fall, the Lord hath delivered me into their hands, from whom I am not able to rise up."