Verse 1:3 of all Chapters

Genesis 1:3
"And God said, Let there be light: and there was light."

Exodus 1:3
"Issachar, Zebulun, and Benjamin,"

Leviticus 1:3
"If his offering be a burnt sacrifice of the herd, let him offer a male without blemish: he shall offer it of his own voluntary will at the door of the tabernacle of the congregation before the LORD."

Numbers 1:3
"From twenty years old and upward, all that are able to go forth to war in Israel: thou and Aaron shall number them by their armies."

Deuteronomy 1:3
"And it came to pass in the fortieth year, in the eleventh month, on the first day of the month, that Moses spake unto the children of Israel, according unto all that the LORD had given him in commandment unto them;"

Joshua 1:3
"Every place that the sole of your foot shall tread upon, that have I given unto you, as I said unto Moses."

Judges 1:3
"And Judah said unto Simeon his brother, Come up with me into my lot, that we may fight against the Canaanites; and I likewise will go with thee into thy lot. So Simeon went with him."

Ruth 1:3
"And Elimelech Naomi's husband died; and she was left, and her two sons."

1 Samuel 1:3
"And this man went up out of his city yearly to worship and to sacrifice unto the LORD of hosts in Shiloh. And the two sons of Eli, Hophni and Phinehas, the priests of the LORD, were there."

2 Samuel 1:3
"And David said unto him, From whence comest thou? And he said unto him, Out of the camp of Israel am I escaped."

1 Kings 1:3
"So they sought for a fair damsel throughout all the coasts of Israel, and found Abishag a Shunammite, and brought her to the king."

2 Kings 1:3
"But the angel of the LORD said to Elijah the Tishbite, Arise, go up to meet the messengers of the king of Samaria, and say unto them, Is it not because there is not a God in Israel, that ye go to enquire of Baalzebub the god of Ekron?"

1 Chronicles 1:3
"Henoch, Methuselah, Lamech,"

2 Chronicles 1:3
"So Solomon, and all the congregation with him, went to the high place that was at Gibeon; for there was the tabernacle of the congregation of God, which Moses the servant of the LORD had made in the wilderness."

Ezra 1:3
"Who is there among you of all his people? his God be with him, and let him go up to Jerusalem, which is in Judah, and build the house of the LORD God of Israel, (he is the God,) which is in Jerusalem."

Nehemiah 1:3
"And they said unto me, The remnant that are left of the captivity there in the province are in great affliction and reproach: the wall of Jerusalem also is broken down, and the gates thereof are burned with fire."

Esther 1:3
"In the third year of his reign, he made a feast unto all his princes and his servants; the power of Persia and Media, the nobles and princes of the provinces, being before him:"

Job 1:3
"His substance also was seven thousand sheep, and three thousand camels, and five hundred yoke of oxen, and five hundred she asses, and a very great household; so that this man was the greatest of all the men of the east."

Psalms 1:3
"And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper."

Proverbs 1:3
"To receive the instruction of wisdom, justice, and judgment, and equity;"

Ecclesiastes 1:3
"What profit hath a man of all his labour which he taketh under the sun?"